DAYS: Discussion for the month of September

• Members

I'm soo behind on this soap, I decided to catch up reading summaries and start watching now. I agree with everyone above in that Wednesday was a fantastic episode - It grabbed me in straight away. I loved Victor and his general humour.

I would have EJ and Nicole to be at the wedding, but oh well. Too bad Nicole will be moving out the DiMansion as Kate moves in - I used to love their scenes together.

I hope Chloe and Daniel live happilly together saving the world with singing and surgery, far away from Salem...

Are we supposed to believe that Chad is 17?

Oh, I'm excited for today's show. I wish real life didnt get in the way of me keeping up with DOOL lol. 2009 is probably the most memorable year of this soap this decade after 2002 (Brash & Cwikly) imho.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I caught yesterday and today's episodes. Classic Victor. John Aniston was hilarious. He has some classic lines: "We're not a family that understands." "Wouldn't want to consumate the marriage in the conjugal visitation trailer." "Kate considers death do us part as a viable alternative to divorce." Victor offering to give Kate away and getting her a double to get her through it, then Victor actually walking her down the aisle. LOL! Other than Justin, Victor is the only sane one in that family. Where is Justin? He should be involved in the Kiriakis drama.

Maggie and Abe snarking about all that evil in one place and Stefano and Kate honeymooning in North Korea cracked me up.

Poor Lucas. On the booze again. I haven't seen the spoilers. I hope that Chloe gets over her Daniel lust and goes back to Lucas.

Kate's lips are huge!

• Members

I'd like to see more Justin involvement in the entire Kiriakis sphere but John Aniston has been absolutely fantastic.

I can't muster an ounce of sympathy for Lucas at all and I can't think of a single female soap character that I hate enough that I'd wish on them a life with that nasty, candy-ass momma's boy. Dr. Dan might be pervy as all get out but at least he's not an infantile emotional cripple who can't handle anything.

I liked the scene in the bar when Lucas was imagining Daniel, Chloe, and Maggie making fun of him because everything they said, while cruel, was spot-on and he knew it. In true Lucas fashion though, rather than take it to heart and do something about it, he gets blitzed and humiliates his son. It's high time for Lucas to either grow up, cut the umbilical cord, and take some responsibility for his life or just go away.

• Members

LOL! You are so right about Lucas. I can't help falling for his "woe is me" act. I have loved pathetic mama's boy Lucas since he and Sam started plotting all those years ago. Lucas does need to grow the hell up before he gets another woman. He won't though. He keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. .

• Members

Great show today. Kate and Stefano's wedding has provided some pretty good drama. I really thought Philip would force Victor into helping Kate escape prison and stop the wedding. I was surprised and intrigued that didn't happen and Kate went through with it. I saw some shades of *bad girl* Lexie come out a bit. "Kate should be in JAIL...oh I'm sorry did my voice carry!?" When she gets angry, its like that baby switch all over again.

You know, I wish I could understand what Mia has against Chad? I mean, technically, he left her because his parents shipped him to boarding school. She took it upon herself to *not* tell him she was pregnant, even now. I just don't see how Will is a more a viable choice, as he's just a stiffer version of his father. It's so difficult for me to accept she has tall, dark, and chiseled in front of her, chomping at the bit to give her the business, and she continues to push him aside for no plausible reason (unless I missed it...)

• Members

Maybe Mia feels guilty about not telling Chad he knocked her up and keeps her distance because she cant deal with the guilt? I'm speculating because I missed a couple of weeks...

I never watched Passions, but I dont see any chemistry between Martsolf & Hartley. It appeared as if Brady as actually hated Arianna today and not the I-spar-with-you-because-there-is-sexual-tension-between-us ramble that one would expect.

Today was the first time in years I actually liked Sami. I may faint.

Bye bye Lucas - please take Daniel and Chloe with you - they can heal you with opera and maverick medicine!

Yay! A Friday cliffhanger.

• Members

This week has been the first week in ages that I've watched every episode..And I've loved the majority of what I've seen...The Kate/Stefano wedding was incredible...It's the most I've enjoyed Stefano, Kate and Victor in so long...And I can't wait to see how Vivian plays into this storyline..Also I'm so excited for the baby secret to be revealed and for Carly's return..Days really is on a roll right now..

• Members

Kate is annoying with her Daniel obsession. So she isn't sleeping with Stefano? I'm surprised that he did not insist. Chole and Daniel are such bores. She is beautiful, I give her that. I might be more fun if Daniel was in love with Kate and trying to save her from Stefano.

Poor Lucas. I was glad that Sammie laid down the law with him. How long will he be gone?

EJ and Nicole's honeymoon is a snore. I wish something would happen to shake it up a bit.

Lucas will be off the canvas for a short period of time according to both SOD/SOW. That's what has been said publicly but I think this is the phasing out of the Lucas character. Days hasn't known what to do with him in a long time. He has been best when paired with Sami but she's got Rafe and EJ in her life now.

I'm not a Chloe/Daniel fan. The less I see of them the better.

With that phone call EJ received at the end of Friday's episode things are going to heat up for sure. EJ is finally starting to figure some things out about Nicole's lies.

Archived