B&B: New contract role

• Members

This sounds actually way better than Marcus "hey mom" introduction...

Daddy a successfull businessman and raiding FC/Marcus' mom & pop with Dollar-Bill - could really produce a good story. *prays that Brad won't over-rush it* And it's actually sth. this show hasn't done to death. So I'm cautiously optimistic.

About those comments re: LaRowell: funny enough I was also thinking whether Dru could get a return via B&B through this story eventually.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well slap me with some fiddle-sticks! I didn't even catch the whole Barber connection. Doh!

Brad Bell has to know the Barber connection, right? Of all the names he could come up with, he chose Barber. This has to mean something. At least I hope. Just as long as it doesn't mean that Dru's bratty FauxDaughter will be crossing over ...

• Members

If Justin is related to the Babers through Dru & Olivia. Thier father is darkskinned where Marcus could have gotten his color from. If it through Mamie. Mamie is dark skinned.

I have questions Are Dru & Olivia last name Baber through their father or their mother? Mamie is LilyBelle sister, right? Is Mamie a Baber?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived