Lesli Kay Back To ATWT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HALLELUJAH! I floved LK as Molly and greatly anticipate her return.

Poor Christina Chambers, though. Two times, she's a not well-received recast, and two times, she's let go, and two times, the original, much-loved actress returns to the role. She probably resents ever stepping foot in daytime.

I'm shocked CBS gives its audience credit enough to be able to see Felicia and Molly at the same time and not think they're the same person. I'm pretty positive they'll never let the two characters air on the same day.

• Members

LOL...somehow I doubt there's a lot of credit to be handed them for giving the viewers "credit". Felicia's so backburnered, B&B only hauls her out to talk to Stephanie anyway. No doubt any dual appearances will be limited to Christmas and coincidental simultaneous big family events. I give CBS more credit to find a way to keep LK on the network. They obviously like her, since there were rumors they wanted to ship her over to Y&R at one point.

Not to mention, it at least appears like CBS is making an effort to keep ATWT afloat.

• Members

I imagine B&B will drop her to recurring, which is what will allow her to do both. She'll probably stay based in LA (with her husband and family) and commute. If I get a chance to talk to her, will ask.

• Members

I never had much use for her until they put her with Jake (it didn't help that she cheated on poor Andy with that annoying Reid version of David Stenbeck, who had a hot body, but hair like he was stuck in 1985). Then they killed Jake off and Molly went right back to being pointless.

I hope they won't put her with Holden again. That retcon never worked for me, especially since Abigail never had any real purpose as a character.

Archived