Lesli Kay Back To ATWT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How did they pull this off? And why?

I am glad B&B realizes this is an asset to preserve, even if they don't know what to do with her. But I am also glad CBS seems committed...having put her now on both Y&R _and_ ATWT to fill her dance card. Here is hoping that they find a way to use her popularity and skill on B&B.

I'd love to see her with Whip, Bill, Owen...heck, even Nick (yech).

• Members

WORD!

Crashing that drumset.

Lesli Kay deserved better than "When are my mom and dad going to get back together" blah blah blah!

I am glad Brad and Goutman are allowing the door open for Felicia returns in the future, but thank God she is not letting her fine ass waste away at B&B. She, clearly, deserves better.

• Members

Oh, God, that is such a criminal, illicit waste of an actress! A women of her age sacrificing herself for the 27th marriage of her parents?! Yeah. :rolleyes: They made her a totally demented loon with severe complexes.

Every other writer would more than welcome such a catalyst character for a ton of possible stories.

• Members

I can confirm this. I talked to Lesli on the phone weeks ago and she mentioned it but also swore me to secrecy until it all got finalized (I suspect the deal with B&B etc). She said October is going to be awesome times in Oakdale!! :) I'm super excited. ATWT always knew how to use Molly back in the day!

Archived