AMC: The Moving/Not Moving Thread

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They said they had until the 8th to make their decision. I'm totally not surprised that some took that and ran with it, thinking that it was going to be announced by 6:00am this morning and expected a full detailed account of not only who is going or staying but why they made that decision... :rolleyes:

I mean, damn! Considering people have already predicted the death of the show three minutes after the relocation was announced, does it really matter anymore?

• Members

Not like it was totally unexpected, since he also works for OLTL, but We Love Soaps interviewed Roget Mooney after his win at the Creative Arts Emmy's, and he said he won't be going to LA and will no longer be designing sets for the show.

Should be interesting to see who replaces him, will AMC and GH possibly share a set/scenic designer?

• Members

I'm not saying to put him down definitively as going or not going, but it's his freaking daughter. Someone asked her if her parents still intend to go to LA and she responded that they were, but only temporarily. I don't see why that's not worthy of a mention here. It's not some message I saw in my alphabet soup.

Archived