July 20-24, 2009

Toups

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why has DAYS gone downhill so much in the last few weeks?

All the online buzz suggests everyone is loving the show currently, this doesn't seem to correspond with ratings of 1.8.

As for B&B, note that they got their best numbers on Monday/Tuesday, when the Brooke/Whip scenes aired, which tells me a good proportion of the audience would like to see KKL in a SL that doesn't involve the "triangle from hell".

• Members

GH actually lost 341,000 from M to F. GH lost even more viewers than it gained at the beginning at the week which means that those viewers will probably be gone when we get the ratings next week. It is hard for these soaps to hold onto any gains.

• Members

Ah yes, the old status quo position in the ratings, with Y&R first, B&B second, and GH third. On one hand I see this a positive since it removes another soap from having hit their record lows, on the other hand it sucks that it happened with GL.

Hm, I noticed how healthy OLTL seems in the 18-49 demo, when did that happen?

• Members

I need to admit that I was WRONG about Cane & Lily not having a sizable fanbase. Mon, Tues & Wed -- the big ratings days -- were very big on Lane. It's clear that the Winters family/Lane has an audience. Phillip's story may have turned viewers off, but Lane brought them back.

• Members

Could people finally be happy to see her with her family. Maybe people are confuse who she related to. Second where was this fanbase on Lame wedding day. I just think peoplel ike when Lily is suffering through relationships or some kind of PSA storyline.

• Members

I've given up everybody I like gets shoddy writing its not I don't want to watch I would never encourage an adult to not watch but if my opinion is aked I'll tell it.

.... I just don't enjoy watching this show because when I do it lends support to the horrid writing of Bob Guza its like I'm sanctioning his crap and to me that is just wrong. The disgusting way he writes women for the most part and their pets who hog air while I'm still waiting for Matt to get a story. Frons' misogynist vision is still in tact and garnering viewers so he must be an extremely happy man having GH back where they belong.

As for them growing they are still in the onesies that 1.7 is ugly but they met their demo that's all they care about.

Archived