Y&R: Interview with Michael Muhney(Adam)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting interview. He seems like a good guy who cares about his work. I still have some residual "How would this have come across if Chris Engen played this?" feelings, but honestly that may be because we haven't seen that much of nuAdam since the Big Come-On.

Thought it was interesting what Muhney had to say about Adam's reaction to the seduction (i.e.: the shower + Heather booty call).

All the stuff about MAB = Shakespeare LOL I'm not gonna say anything because it will just trigger a lot of posts about how MAB is Just TRASH and DA EVUL and how I must be a total moron not to see that. However, I do think the Adam story in particular has something "Richard III" and "Othello" about it. Not saying ANY writer in Daytime is or was ever Shakespeare, but the genre has adopted a lot of Shakespearean themes in its storytelling, and this SL is one of them.

• Members

What a great interview. He seems really in touch with what's going on, and it's good that him and Gellman are both so open minded and ready to do what needs to be done. IT's nice to see he really cares about his work and puts alot of thought into it. I like that. As an aside... that pic of MAB in the interview.. my COW, the hair, the clothes, she looks for all the world like Trish Stewart (Chris Brooks) circa 1975.

• Members

OMG, that outfit. It is obviously very expensive (I'm thinking all Chanel -- or maybe a Chanel jacket + Pucci/Missoni dress underneath) but it is also very... peach. Peachy and fruity! I feel like I am watching pastel colors have a fistfight with one another. Too busy. And, weirdly, it looks old-fashioned.

MAB is a pretty lady so she doesn't need all that... messiness clashing with her hair and her Mystic Tan.

[/pretentious fashion rant]

Archived