B&B: Major Spoilers From MSN

• Members

YES YES YES YES!

The end of Brooke/Ridge :D

And Owen/Jackie get married? LMAO :lol:

6/22

Taylor and Ridge face a new day after sharing a night of passion; Nick gives Owen and Jackie a warning.

6/23

Taylor hides Ridge's secret from Stephanie; Owen offers his heartfelt condolences to Bridget.

6/24

Jackie decides to defy Nick's demands; Brooke gives Bridget a special gift.

6/25

The Spencers, Marones, Logans and Forresters gather together to see Bridget and Nick get married.

6/26

Felicia and Thorne make a surprising announcement; Brooke is confused and Taylor is troubled when Ridge is overwhelmed by guilt.

6/29

Bridget and Nick have many near misses with Jackie and Owen; Ridge delivers the startling truth, devastating Brooke.

6/30

Ridge has a conversation with Brooke that leaves him

stunned; Brooke and Taylor have a confrontation.

7/1

Brooke makes a sacrifice; Bridget and Owen work together to keep Jackie and Nick from learning that they are both in Hawaii.

7/2

The end of an era for two enemies arrives at an unlikely time; Owen plans a surprise for Jackie.

7/3

A wedding takes place in paradise; Stephanie basks in her triumph; Nick's fears are realized.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember, years ago, Brooke was in some church after Ridge married (I guess), and she said some vow to God about how, basically, she had washed that man out of her hair for good.

And Brad Bell went in the press saying something about how this was a new direction for Brooke, he was not going back to the Ridge-Brooke well, and the show was being propelled in a new direction.

Yup.

Here we are again.

• Members

Maybe they're quitting Forrester to join Stephanie over at Jackie M?

With Felicia back in Nick's orbit, maybe Bridget's marriage will be threatened by her sister Felicia? They fought before (remember when Felicia substituted Bridget's suntan lotion?)

• Members

LOL! Yeah I remember that.

It's a crying shame Lesli Kay/Felicia hasn't had any story.

If she ends up at Jackie M, I wouldn't mind if she keep her options open with either Nick or Owen.

Archived