Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really???!! The thought of a DILF storyline with Rafe/Phillip is INCREDIBLY tantalizing to me. I know Rafe may LOOK young, but I think he's supposed to be in his mid twenties, and Phillip is supposed to be 36 or 7... that's not THAT big of a deal, especially when Beirdz LOOKS 35, EASY. I think we will see Gellman be "sexed up" alot more, those tight jeans he wore in the last eppy he appeared in I think are a prelude of things to come.

• Members

I hope eventually they're going to give Rafe more of a personality of his own. Right now he's reminding of Matt on OLTL who was only there to be gay, then to be Coulson's toyboy.

With the Adam recast, Bierdz probably won't look that much older than Adam, will he?

• Members

The show reeks of Sheffer and Hamner's WORST attributes right now. MAB is a bland, boring, and uneventful storyteller, as we saw in her solo stint. It's really a bad combination, which has been showing as of late. MAB lets Sheffer and Hamner's ludicrous ideas get through, and for that I give her most of the blame.

I think if she had a more competent Co-HW, one that's really good and is a true storyteller, the show would be in better shape. I've said that she could keep her Co-EP credit and hand the show over to a real storyteller, one that can write a variety of soap stories and remain true to the characters and the show's identity.

Archived