Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Members

But I don't think Cane is going down. I think this is just going to resolve his old phone call to Australia, show him as a reformed con man, give him a short redemption arc, and then he'll continue on (like Cole used to be) as the bland romantic lead of this show for a decade.

Amen, as they say around here.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, it's good seeing Nina setting out to prove Cane is a fraud. After this, and with no real ties on the show, what else is left for Cane? But I wouldn't put it past MAB and company to keep this shiteous character and actor on the show for years to come with crappy storylines. :rolleyes:

• Members

I have to say I'm a bit more negative. The Quad has definitely lost me. At the same time, I can't wait to watch Y&R everyday, so they are still doing something right. there are 30 episodes of ATWT on my DVR and I am in no hurry at all to watch those.

• Members

See, now that sounds GOOD. That also sounds "in character" for all the principals.

But we'll have to swallow back-from-the-dead as part of this. But, I've lived through the Dennison girls and gag-Brittany-gag-Hodges-gag. I can survive anything with this show.

• Members

Kay will refuse to press charges. You KNOW it. Plus he might be able to claim he didn't realize....

Cane for the next 10 years. I'm okay with that, because then others will know what it was LIKE for me with Brittany on the frontburner all those years....

• Members

Yes, Tricia's-got-a-gun and Matt-Clark-figment were .... amazing.

But I thought you didn't like all these dark perverse stories? :lol:

And I had to suffer through YEARS of those dumb-ass Dennisons before Tricia finally had the decency to go crazy!

Archived