• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The first two years, while ridiculous, were even okay, when compared to what followed. The pace was horrible, one day would last for months and months... the storylines became even more ridiculous. And they started making fun of themselves even. It was just unwatchable. 

• Members

When Passions first started i had such crush on Theresa! And Theresa and Ethan #1 had such natural chemistry that I love! I always try to find on screen couples with some natural chemistry and they had IT!

i rooted for Theresa!

And Timmy and Tabitha were so damn hilarious! Who doesn’t like them? I‘ll fight u on it lmao

But the pacing…. As much as I loved the storys.. THE freaking PACING! Grace and her twin sister! They dragged their meeting out for like 100 episodes and even were in the same house or close to the other room and they kept dragging and dragging and dragging. I got really angry with that show. I was a young boy  when I watched it and still got mad at that show!

and that Jessica/Miguel/Kay Story. Holy [!@#$%^&*] was that annoying. But I do rooted for Jessica to get her sister in trouble coz Kay was so damn unlikeable 

• Members

OMG, I always hated Theresa. She was such a crybaby lol My friends and I always laughed at Theresa. Even now, years later, people will remember Theresa's overdramatics over telling Ethan she loves him while speaking to herself, over vowing to be with Ethan all the time, weeping and sighing... so over the top haha

I always preferred Luis and Sheridan. 

But Timmy and Tabby were funny together.

Please register in order to view this content

I would love to try a Martimmy  

• Members

I stopped watching by the time Theresa became a bitch and hooked up with Julian, even though I would read up to stay in touch with the show.

Grace was horrible. I did not like the actress one bit and the character was super annoying. Same as Charity. 

• Members

Yeah, they did. And as much as I did enjoy Passions back then, AW should not have been canceled 

There was also some scheming on NBC’s part. Isn’t there an interview floating around somewhere out there where JER swears that NBC told him that they wanted four soaps?

Haha I admit I was Team Theresa. I despised Gwen *pun intended* with a passion

And I did have a crush on Lindsay Hartley too, which eventually morphed into a crush on Justin Hartley