• Members

I remember the TC car story slightly differently.  Julian hit TC with the car and the injury ended TC's career.  But, it was later revealed that Julian was with Eve (or maybe her sister?) and they were under the influence when the accident occurred.   TC had hoped to use the evidence of the car against Julian when the time was right (although in Harmony time was relative and the "right time" might have been decades later).  Then, it came out that Julian was not alone in the car and was covering for either Eve or her sister, so the plan failed.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A-ha! Thank you. I remembered Julian's car running into TC's. A line from Hidden Passions has always stuck with me. "(paraphrased?) What he saw (in the rearview mirror) would haunt him for the rest of his life." And I also vaguely recall Eve also being in the car at the time.

Although how TC managed to obtain Julian's car is another matter altogether. Was it a hit and run, with Julian ending up dumping the car? And who knew the "right time" was more than 20 years later?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I don't know if y'all know this or not. So sorry if I am duplicating info. But there is a current PSSN YouTube channel, very well organized, looks to have the whole run of the show. I had heard there used to be one but it got zapped or something. But, as of yesterday I saw this one with my own two digital eyes. Enough preface, here's the info:

Your hostess's name is Melissa Mosley & her username is

@melissamosley9749

Have fun!