DAYS: "The Early Years" tribute now available

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quartermainefan: Yes, Jane Kean played Diane Hunter for a few months before Coleen Gray took over. That is the same Jane Kean who was on "The Honeymooners."

Paul Raven: Yes, Jed Allan popped up once in August, 1971, then started recurring in May, 1972. He was placed on contract with many others once the show expaned to an hour in April, 1975. Another interesting note, regarding contract/non-contract was that none of the African-American actors who played the Grants in the late 70s were on contract. Not until Jim Reynolds, Diane Sommerfield and Roger Aaron Brown joined the cast in November, 1981 did "Days" ever sign an African-American actor.

All My Shadows: Thanks for the nice compliment! Beth and Dustin were the sites that got me thinking to make my own site over ten years ago. They both put so much work into their websites before retiring, and I've always tried to add new things to my site that compliments the info on theirs. They have such great storyline synopses at both of their sites, so I always put the focus on other things for my site.

Archived