Y&R: Week of May 18, 2009

• Members

Dorothy(me)- Foul! Foul!..This man is trying to put us to sleep!

Rose(Alvin)- You're just tired and blaming it on me.

Dorothy(me)- Tired!?? I'll show you who's tired! :lol:

You are so repeating yourself Alvin with the Cane stuff and Phick :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why would there need to be a Daniel doppleganger? The character isn't that important to the fabric of the show. If Billy Miller up and quit, then hell yeah, we have to get a new Billy Abbott. If MG leaves, what's the point of another Daniel? The show needs to bring on characters like Kyle or Keemo or even Ricky. I am honestly asking the question: What is point of Daniel? If anyone can answer the question, I will be very interested in what you have to say.

• Members

well I guess we can all thank the Soap Gods we don't all have the same views!! if we all liked the same thing it would be boring as hell!

I would take any PHICK day good or bad over any SHICK day! I had enough of their story, time to move on and forward instead of backwards and boring! we can not re-visit the past in the REAL world, why should we be forced to endure it in the REEL world!!

• Members

Exactly, I agree. :)

How about putting an end to both couples, and givng Phyllis someone dynamic partner to play off of, which will never be Nick? Phyllis could do MUCH BETTER.

They need some creative writers to break these coupls up and pair them all with new people.

• Members

I've never thought in terms of it is written so as one should root for this ONE couple. People will like who they like and in some cases some like neither, I don't know maybe it's a bit naive of me to think MAB gets that at this point. I mean I assume Shick is endgame but I think even in this case this works to the shows benefit

• Members

If we going to give Sharon a Abbot baby it should be Jacks, Not only he had a child by his ex step son ex wife. I'm sure the writers would think of something with Jack vs Victor on a whole different level. Then it will bring Nikki into play. Maybe she'll remember that she once was pregnant by Jack.

• Members

This is even better to have Sharon carrying Jack kid. Just to show Nikki what she would have missed out on. the nwe finally can see Jack as an hands on father. Because I'm sure Sharon won't send the child away. & She 'll to busy get back with Nick & whoever.

• Members

Not that intrigued by a Shack baby the plotlines that event will drive can and will be driven by many other important elements. From my perspective why tie the Abbotts and Newmans through bloodline anymore than they are already (ABBY)? I'll continue to buy the feud with less common relatives involved. The less the better. I'm already a bit on the fence about legacy characters Noah and Abby's relation (though many times I forget and have to be reminded), but that I get. After the fans get increasingly tired of the whole quad there goes the benefit of having a Shack baby, I might be the only one but I'm not interested....

• Members

Naturally, I disagree. Who cares about Abby? She's a teen that was SOARSED basically because Noah was and because Ashley came back to town. The writers have a good three or four years of story with a Sharon sired Abbott. There are not enough baby boys on the playing field. But then, they can make Summer and Baby Boy Abbott nearer to each other's ages in a decade for a romance that would draw the quad together again.

• Members

No I don't believe an Abbott should be the father. It would be interesting if this who's the daddy tale involved a non-Newman- non-Abbott if they didn't want to make the baby Nick's for story reasons, but I'm not interested in the Sharon/abbott offspring. I however would find it interesting if the part of the twist was the belief that baby was an Abbott, where (planned quite well/thoroughly) quite delciously the twist is that the baby is actually a Newman

Archived