Mick Hazen (ATWT)

Brandon Buddy (OLTL)

Edward Alderson (OLTL)

Kevin Schmidt (Y&R)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If there is any justice in the world Berman will win this. I don't care if she isn't consistent she is the only performer on that list that can give a solid performance when needed. I don't care what the Storm zealots say Storms can't perform an effective or moving dramatic scene to save her life. Note to Melvin sulking is not an effective acting technique. Are we serious about the other two?

• Members

Julie Berman winning for trying to do an awful Laura Wright would be funny.

Melvin has a lot to pick from. The heath storyline and the falloput for daniel/kate esp.

Storms is a wild card, depends on what she puts in. She has a lot of diff things to pick from. Comedy, romance, drama. I hope she picks some aftermath of georgie death.

Hagner... shes decent, wouldnt surprise me if she won to be honest.

Obrian is a fantastic actress. But i cant think of anything that stands out.

• Members

I can't think of anything Emmy worthy that Berman has done last year or heck even two years. That Logan/ghost thing was AWFUL to the tenth degree. Berman seemed like she was phoning it in over the last two years. She should of won in 2007 but submitted TERRIBLE tapes.

• Members

Nope, Laura Wright helped her pick those reels though. The stuff she submitted was with Genie Francis. Michael Bruno commented on how that was a bad choice and how Genie completely stole those scenes away from her.

I don't know why she went to Wright to help her pick reels, as Wright has yet to land a nomination, and yeah, she sucks.

• Members

^ I thought that was the case. I believe the first tape (the one with Francis) was the one that won her the nomination. Her second tape choice was the one with Carly that lost her the emmy. That second tape wasn't good enough to go against Landon. Atleast that was my understanding of it.

• Members

I think the tape she submitted to get a nomination was the one where she found out Laura was going to relapse or whatever.

Her second tape was definitely her telling Carly she was pregnant- when you watch the clip from the Emmys of her categories, they show a scene with her telling Carly that the Quartermaines are pressuring her to have the baby

Archived