B&B: MSN Spoilers(Week Of May 25)

• Members

Monday 25 may

Stephanie gets a tempting incentive from Bill; Stephanie gives Eric a list of demands; Katie visits Nick.

Tuesday 26 may

Donna isn't intimidated by Stephanie's threats; Nick tries to convince Owen to stay away from Jackie.

Wednesday 27 may

Stephanie wants Ridge to join her campaign against Eric; Brooke tries to get even with Stephanie.

Thursday 28 may

Brooke's video blog incites confrontations; Bill is pleased by the conflict he's created.

Friday 29 may

Stephanie's children want her to stop trying to destroy Forrester Creations; Bill creates a plan of attack.

I can't wait for Brooke's video blog reply to Stephanie(KKL and SF are so much fun).

Looks to me that Bill wants to take control of Forrester Creations, by using Stephanie as his weapon to destabilise the company.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is there a reason Bill Jr. hates the Forresters? Is it a secret or have I missed something. He wasn't close to his father, sisters (did he even know Caroline?) and he's never even met Eric/Ridge/the Logans. SO what's his beef?

• Members

Not explicitly, but you know some only watch for the eye candy, and you know TIIC at B&B thought Diamont would bring something extra special to the show. I go back to Brad Bell's press release where he praised Dimaont as a "versatile" actor with a lot of "range." :lol:

Cashton brings up some valid points. Another useless character that will probably be chopped off in a year or so, I bet.

• Members

Nope. Bill Jr. never existed before a few weeks ago...so no backstory currently exists.

It wasn't.

Even though it will become reified as truth, NOBODY EVER SAID DIAMONT WOULD SAVE THE SHOW.

I think it's nice Diamont got a safe landing, and ANY change at B&B is welcome given their ENDLESS redundancy and repetition over there. So, Diamont will become Ronn Moss' sparring partner, and he'll sex up a few of the ladies...and that's what needs to happen on B&B. He'll fit that "bill" well.

• Members

I'm not that sure he wasn't close to his father. His introduction made it seem like he was completely prepped to take over the business. And Karen didn't sound like she expected to get the company. That alluding alone could've meant she expected Jr to get it. If Jr was close to his father, then I think it would be assumed that he knew of the Logan infestation of FC and might be sympathetic towards Stephanie since Bill Sr probably was.

(I haven't seen Wednesday's show, so ignore this if their relationship was explicitly referred to)

Archived