AMC: week of May 4-9

• Members

I have never understood why people are so uptight about weekly threads when it comes to AMC..... I have no problem with them, and actually prefer it since sometimes daily threads don't show up until 6 or 7 hrs after the episode has aired :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm cool with whatever---weekly, daily, makes no difference to me:).

Man, those Rendall pseudo-shower scenes were positively fakey-fakey and nauseating. In fact, that's the Rendall relationship to a "T". Is anyone buying them this go-round? Neither actor is into it AT ALL, and it shows, IMO. I'm sure they've been told it's temporary (at least I hope so), so there's no use getting invested.

I like Marissa so far and she works well with BE and VI....I agree though that she seems fragile somehow. It'll be interesting to see her in a romance--perhaps with JR, since he can never seem to be free of Carey trash.

• Members

Sit down. <_<

I agree. We would've had 10 pages alone for last week's thread. That's way too much to be sifting through to find out what people are talking about concerning which episode. If I want to find out what my fellow fans thought about one particular episode, I click on that thread. I don't understand how that lacks common sense.

Trick, please. :rolleyes: Child, don't make me cut a bitch up in hurr. :mad:

• Members

Case in point, this week's Y&R thread is already at 12 pages. It's Monday!

Some shows are just more talked about on SON that others are. It's got nothing to do with being "special on a stick." It fluctuates. Once upon a time, DAYS was hot [!@#$%^&*] 'round these here parts.

• Members

:wub: !

Now back to the show...

Today was ok - it slowed down a bit from last week. I'm tired of Ian and his problems AND how he magically brings Zendall back together. :puke:

I really am enjoying Marissa more and more each day. She's fragile like Brianne (Colby), but she's way much better and really acts well against VI and BE. She's not an opposite of Bri, but then again she kind of is! If that makes any sense....

The random Scott/Erica scenes were actually very nice! I loved the Cindy talk, and how Erica could feel his pain through her own mother's loss. I love seeing Erica work against almost the entire cast lately!

• Members

Exactly. There's no need to entertain that person's needless resentment. "Something special on a stick?" I mean, really. It's not as if an edict came down from SON that stated: "From now on, all soap threads, except for the Angelic All My Children, shall only post in weekly or monthly digests!" This is what works for the majority of us who watch and post about AMC. What's the problem? :unsure:

Archived