AMC: week of May 4-9

• Members

Erica's cans, OMFG...

It's so nice to see Erica have a tender conversation with a man other than Ryan. Too bad they didn't write more of those scenes for her and her own son. -_- Are they working towards some Erica/Scott bond or alliance? This Scott *kinda* reminds me of the first Josh.

I know it's early, but Marissa just doesn't seem like the type of character who can carry heavy story or serious romance. She is like an old school super delicate flower who will be easily crushed by any kind of romantic disappointment. Maybe they'll show me different.

EDIT: OOPS, can a mod please fix my date mistake in the thread title? :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The actor playing Scott has Anti-Charisma and made Erica (who's lighting up every scene she's been in for weeks) scenes boring.

Alicia really moved me with her scenes with Ian.

Thorsten is almost blank to me when his character is told his son will die.

But then I enjoyed the Zach and Kendall scene where he asked if she was happy. Very simple but a nice scene without so much of the Zendall's usual of putting on of false faces for each other. YMMV.

I just have a hard time getting excited at the possiblilty of reliving the past with Marissa and Junior.

R, regarding your question

• Members

Kudos to the author- finally someone with some sense. A weekly thread is so much better, the daily ones clutter this forum. Most shows have weekly, some even monthly threads- I always wondered what made AMC something special on a stick.

Archived