Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Any love for Laura Moss? I actually liked her Amanda better than Tucci who I thought was too forgettable although she ok with Grant. Brian Krause was absolutely horrible at Matt and I've never really cared for Krause too much either.

Going back to Laura Malone, she looks great! Wasn't she fired for weight gain back '84?

• Members

Ah thanks I wasn't sure.

If I recall right Jacker was the lovely writer who wrote a very shoddy embarrassing exit for Pat with the publication of Jamie's tell all book along with the Rachel/Mac/Alice/Steve quad which was an epic blunder. Those low ratings fell even further!

• Members
  • Members

I liked Laura Moss as Amanda better than Tucci as well. Although Laura's story of Amanda pretending to be Hadley to go after Carl I didn't really enjoy. I remember being disappointed that she was replaced but Sandi Ferguson was always the true Amanda to me.

I wonder if Moss had stayed if we would have had that lame Lumina story at the end....and Amanda still would have been Jordan Stark's "love".

I did not like Brian Krause as Matt either. Jeff Phillips did okay and I wished that he had stayed longer. He was a better match with Lisa Peluso than Krause....for sure.