Y&R: Oh, you Lane fans say the darndest things!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i don't find them nearly as horrible as other people do. I'm not insinuating anything here, just observation, but people who hate Lily seem to hate her cause she's not with a black man and that she gets with all the hunky actors. They are the meanest to CK. I'm not fond of her interpretation of Lily, but seeing her and Cane happy is fun for me to watch.

And this thread is so mean - why can't people like who they like without being ridiculed for it?

• Members

LOL, so true!

I mean... i dont have hate for them. I actually do like them from time. I thought they were really cute in the bar today -- but still, i dont root for them. i dont love them together. and i think they are much better off apart.

But they do have fans out there. And not all of them are cbs.com crazys.

• Members

A-FREAKING-MEN.

I'm not a big fan of this couple. I like both Lily and Cane (or rather, I like both Khalil and Goddard), but I can take or leave them as a couple.

But starting a thread for the sole purpose of attacking a fan base is just nasty. It's the kind of thing I'd expect from Moila.

• Members

I have to dispute the characterization of lane as "sick". It's not sick. Sick might be interesting and compelling. Lane is sappy, sugary and coma inducing sweet. It's everything a soap couple should not be, if that couple is going to get any kind of major airtime.

But if some people like them, I have no problem hitting my FF button.

• Members

People have the right to enjoy them. I'm not blaming the fans, per se. I actually wish they were supplied with more than they have been offered. If they like fluffy cotton candy, it is their right. But I wish we all could enjoy it with them.

Archived