Y&R: Oh, you Lane fans say the darndest things!

• Members

This manages to be both delusional and inspiring at the same time.

"GG,

that is internal angst for them and character developement. At least they are giving them a s/l right after their wedding and you know CK/DG is going to knock it out of the ball park with their fantastic acting because they play emotion so well.Eventually they will have their baby but it is going to be good watching them trying and dealing with all the angst

.I am just going to be happy waching them get ready for their wedding and I know a lot of people who are too.

Just remember to vote in all things Lane."

This demands a rapid and fierce stroke of a sword, to the death, samurai style. Just cut all their illogical guts and hope that sanity is present in their core. For while I do despise their opinion, I respect their devotion, however blind it is, for Lane. I wish I had the same passion from my irritation.

Thus I ask, if we vote in all things Sane, will we get less Lane? Does voting on the cbs.com site matter in the end?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly don't think they do. I bet there're some lazy interns working for y&r who monitor those boards to find out what the "audience" likes and dislikes.

They read that and think everyone's in love with slice of sweetbread #1 and slice of sweetbread #2.

• Members

I refused to sign up or go to that site( CBS.com ) because I don't know how to deal with those Lane banners which are everywhere every thread and post :rolleyes:

and the Lane fan base I believe that they put a board

because they did that when Chloe's paternity came out

• Members

It is really why I find SON to be an oasis. Mostly just all you smart people...not so many fanboys and girls oozing over a particular character or pair. Those fanbases get dumped into the "Love/Hate" threads, and we never have to to go there.

• Members

It's most sick and ill-conceived couple I've seen in ages. It's obvious that they listen to those crazy fans, why else would they give them this much airtime? If they had any sense of what's wrong and right, they'd realize just how utterly ridiculous this couple is.

Ugh.

• Members

But then why do they constantly invest in that? Who the heck unleashed that puppy on the show?

It's surprising how blind the writers can be about some stuff, yet so brilliant in other stuff.

• Members

Remember, too, they're trying to attract little fan girls. The best thing for them would be growth in the age 13-17 female demographic, because people think that is the "future".

It seems clear to me that Lane...and especially Lily...works for those 13-17 year old girls. So, if that is the case, let them have their Lane. And the rest of us can watch the more palatable stuff.

Archived