John Driscoll Joining The Cast Of Y&R

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Apr 29 2009, 09:41 PM)
This is very strong casting. I would hope they don't pair Phillip with Chloe only because she already had Billy and Cane. Now is he for Rafe or could they switch it up and put Daniel with Rafe? Anything could happen really. I'm just happy Nina is back and I hope this marks a full time return for her. Maybe thats who Neil will move on with since he'll be working at CI and mixing it up with those characters (hopefully).

Unfortunately in the last SOD, Tricia Cast said it was a short guest stint. She's willing to recur and commute from Nashville on an as needed basis, but that is it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Book of Daniel.

I'm not sure they're going to waste Driscoll on a bit player like Rafe, although I'm not sure about a female love interest since there are already so many guys in his age range.

I can see them trying him with Amber, since she was also with Cane, and since Y&R may want to do for Nina/Amber what they once did with Jill/Amber and Jill/Nina.

Guest dc cubs

This is great news. JD is a great actor. I'd like to see him paired with Chloe. If Billy gets to chase around after Mac and Sharon, Chloe should have some fun too.

• Members

Q: Why does everyone (well, most everyone) assume someone will be paired w/ Rafe? Why couldn't - and I'm just throwing this out here - P-to-the-Fourth be paired with Adam, or with J.T.? Rafe could be just some recurring, gay character (for now).

• Members

Well, if we all clap loud enough....

Oh, wait, that's what we do to bring Tinkerbell back to life.

Hee. Tinkerbell. Which brings us right back to the gay thing, doesn't it? :P

ETA: Don't worry, Heyou. I'm just messin' with ya.

• Members

Who blabbed? (Doctor-patient confidentiality, my a$$.)

But seriously, folks, I feel casting JD was a smart decision on Y&R's part. He's a good actor who deserves more of a chance than what he had on GL. I think he'll do a great job (but, as always, time will tell).

Wow. I'm actually positive about something for a change. I need to lie down.

• Members

Of course once again they have to see if the new guy can work as a prop for Christel Khalil. She gets all the men thrown at her first. Here comes the born again virgin, all virginal again with her new man, barf.

And why can't he be bisexual?

• Members

Because, some of us s**tted boulders when it looked like Neil and Victoria were hooking up. Suggest a character's door swings both ways, and you might as well pass out smelling salts to the housewives in Peoria (tm MarkH).

Archived