Daytime Roles that should be reacst

• Members

Lily (Y&R)- I don't have anything against the actress per say, but I think the way the actress portrays Lily is not true to how the character should be developed (it's not the writing it's the way the actress plays it). IMHO the character should show more maturity

Victoria (Y&R)- While I like AH. Her Victoria doesn't command in quite the way I feel the character has been built over the years to do

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R

Cane Ashby

Victoria Hellstrom

Lily Winters

Tyra Hamilton

Colleen Carlton

I don't really feel like explaining because I've said it a million times. The bottom line is that each of these actors either don't fit the role or just don't know how to act.

• Members

Victoria, Y&R

I am more than convinced after watching today's show. I don't dislike AH, she just isn't Victoria and I hated the way she played those boardroom scenes today, no commanding presence at all. There was always this idea that Nick was more like Nikki and Victoria was more like Victor, and I don't see a bit of Victor in AH's Victoria. The character is too important to be this inconsequential or ineffective.

• Members

What a HUGE mistake to get rid of Davetta Sherwood, she gave Lily interest and depth. I was quite happy to have her replace CK.. I couldn't believe CK returned to the role. What a bummer because for me, she's taken the life out of the role, and makes "Cane" seem like an even bigger DUD. Cane and Lily put me to sleep!

• Members

OLTL:

• Starr (the role needs to be visually aged. Plus tall ass Todd and tall ass Blair would have a tall ass daughter. Not only does she look like she's 13, but KA is too short for the role now.)

• Natalie (if they're going to insist on keeping this clown around, then a better actress is needed)

• Destiny (woof)

• Matthew (Though EA is *finally** starting to get better, after what felt like eons of him seeming like he should be at Summer camp instead, still, I wouldn't be upset to see him go that Matthew can be aged up to higher HS level.)

• Gigi (someone less hokey, please.)

• Rex (someone less gay...err..."metrosexual.")

• Cristian (DF reminds me of Lurch from the Addam's Family. A total zombie. I'll never understand why TPTB keep him around and court him when he tries to leave.)

Archived