All:Which characters are Dems and which are Repubs?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im pretty sure Edward Quatermaine is a Republican on GH, seeing as during the scene he had with Skye after he found out Emily died, he spoke about being close or knowing some republican president (im not exactly sure if it was a republican or a democrat but if anyone finds out who he was talking of, Im sure that will lead to his party affliliation lol).

I also think Tracy is pretty much Republican,im not sure about the rest of the Quartermaines (the rest seem Democrat), im sure the Spencers though are straight up Liberals.

• Members

On AMC:

I think Adam and JR are Republicans; Stuart seems more like a Democrat. Erica seems like she's in the middle, with a left lean. Bianca is definitely a Democrat. I don't know about Kendall or Zach...? The Hubbards are definitely Democrats - especially Angie. I don't know why you'd see them as Republicans. Opal is a Democrat, no doubt. Palmer was supportive of Kevin (the gay teen), so I'd think he's more left-leaning. Tad seems like he would be somewhere in the middle, as do KWAK and Ryan. Amanda and Jake are Democrats. I don't know about David...?

• Members

Yeah, not to make this into a gangbang, but I totally am shocked that anybody would think Angie is a Republican! LOL! Totally a Democrat along with the other Hubbards.

I don't think the Martins are Republicans. Especially Ruth. Do we not remember her anti-war stance during Vietnam? I think she's a Democrat.

Speaking of which, Erica is definitely a Democrat. There's nothing conservative about her.

Adam and J.R. are Republicans. They live, eat, drink and breathe capitalism.

I think David's a Republican. Not for political reasons, but for social status and financial reasons.

I think Ryan's definitely a Republican. He and Elisabeth Hasslebeck would do well in a marriage.

I think Phoebe was a Republican. Very blueblood and snooty...

Brooke was very much a Democrat. Being a journalist, she takes free speech seriously.

I get an Apathetic vibe for Kendall. That girl's head is too far up her own ass to give a damn about what's going on in the world, let alone politics.

I think Bianca might be an Independent.

I think Reese might be a Republican out of her family's expectations, but is a closet Liberal.

Aidan doesn't have citizenship.

There's a possibility that Annie isn't even registered to vote. She's been crazy for the last 22 years, and all.

Zach is also Apathetic in my eyes. He does whatever he wants because he thinks he's running the world, anyway.

I don't think Taylor's a Republican -- I think she's an Independent who voted for McCain.

I think Brot's a Democrat.

Amanda is definitely a Liberal.

Krystal's a Democrat. I think she can't identify with the Conservative right.

Palmer's a Republican.

And I think Opal is a Democrat. She fell in love with Frank Dawson and had a lovechild with him in the VERY racially segregated South in the 1960's.

• Members

GL - everyone Republican? Huh? No way. I would say the Boudreaus and Coopers are probably mostly Democrats because of their public service/social service professions, the wealthy Spauldings are probably mostly Republicans, the Lewis/Shaynes are split, and Olivia/Natalia/Rafe I'm not sure.

ATWT - All Democrats except for probably Craig, maybe Jack and Brad, maybe Emma, and maybe Paul and Barbara. All the youth are definitely Democrats, they are so pro-Nuke. Casey has more gay friends than straight ones, lol, and talked about Nuke thinking him at their wedding.

Archived