OLTL: Discussion for the week April 27

• Members

Is it wrong that I want Cole to do this to Starr? :lol:

Or even if Starr did that to Cole? They should have had Todd's son in the room, he sure he would have shut Cole up. Speaking up the kid, how come Ray and him can't hear Cole and Starr? These people need to get their ears checked out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!! I don't watch Days but I would freaking love it if Starr did that to Cole, or hell Jack did it to both of them. Just someone shut them the hell up already. I'd also like to see Tea to that to Todd.

I didn't even bother watching the show today, saw the first set of scenes and turned the channel. I'll go back and watch the Clint, Nora, Bo, Matthew and Rachel stuff.

• Members

The Starr/Cole stuff today was just blah at best.

Jack cracks me up. :lol: And Sam is really growing up....talking already. Dorian repeatedly saying "grind him!" was a bit much, lol.

And the Bo/Nora/Matthew/Clint/Rachel stuff was okay.

• Members

The scenes of Cole going through withdrawls were cartoonish and laugh-worthy. Bless his heart, Brandon Buddy gets an "A" for effort, but he looked totally silly trying to act out of his range. A star wasn't born. And I know so many OLTL fans have a sentimental attachment to Kristen Alderson for having seen her grow up on the show, but the older she gotten, the less endearing she's become in the role. I really wouldn't be offended if one day soon I heard the announcer guy state: "The role of Starr Manning will now be played by...[someone else]"

• Administrator

*shakes head at Brandon trying to act* He cannot do rage/anger very well.

I did like seeing the flashback of Todd beating Cole up - I think that was my favorite episode from 2008 (and it written by Tomlin!).

• Members

I couldn't help but laugh during Cole's withdraw. I usually don't laugh during serious moments, even when the acting is bad. But, it was just hilarious. LOL. Kristin was great, but Brandon was just too much.

Archived