OLTL: Discussion for the week April 27

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Langston and Markko have always been extremely interesting with oodles of chemistry. I've heard people say they don't care about them cause they're not veterans... but I don't see how they couldn't interest anyone. They're adorable.

I was really impressed with the acting from Brandon and Kristen today. :) I'm mad Cole didn't dump his pills though :angry:

Other than that, it was a good show. Lots of sex themes today, haha.

• Members

It was nice seeing Viki/Charlie out on a date and it got very interesting when Dorian and Ray showed up. I loved Charlie goading Dorian, it's about time he did that where she is concerned. Loved seeing RJ interact a bit with Viki.

I wish that Tea would get the hell over Todd, I love her much better with RJ, besides I'd rather watch RJ than Todd any day.

Jessica and Brody, they are growing on me.

Still have no sympathy for Rex or Gigi, honestly I just need a break from them. Same goes for Starr and Cole, need a MAJOR break from them.

Love. Love. Love Langston and Markko.

And I totally loved the montage, but I always do.

• Members

Yes what we really need is Sky going up to random people in town he has never met before and coming off as crazy

Sky: Hello dude my name is Sky

Christan: Hey

Sky: You may of heard of me I am a teacher from the high school who was suspend for making out with Starr Manning

Christan:.....

Sky: Look at this! (takes out the bag of blood)

Christan: Looks like a bag of blood to me.

Sky: Not just any bag of blood a bag of my ex-girlfriend's blood!

Christan(starts to slowly walk away)

Sky: I have it because some strange things are going on

Christan: You are telling me....

• Members

And for me it's the reverse. Brandon Buddy has surprised me in some of his scenes (most recently, at his hearing over the car accident with Matthew) while Kristen Alderson always comes across flat to me in any emotional scenes. I do agree with you on Marko and Langston. They can act and they have great chemistry together. TPTB would be wise to capitalize on them for a change and maybe give Cole and Starr a break for a while.

• Members

BTW, did anyone notice that when OLTL returned in mid-episode from commercials that they showed a John McBain bumper? I always thought that they only showed bumpers of characters actually in that day's episode.

Guess ABC thought we needed a daily does of ME. :lol:

Archived