OLTL: Discussion for the week April 27

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roxy is very annoying. Rex is Ethan from Passions - A complete dumb ass. Gigi is Theresa - Make deals with God then tries to break it but ends up sticking with it. Stacey is Gwen - The evil bitch. Seriously, Gigi/Rex/Stacey reminds me so much of Ethan/Theresa/Gwen love triangle from Passions. Ron is copying a lot from that wacky triangle.

• Members

Here is exactly what is wrong with OLTL right now in terms of airtime....

19 of 22 episodes so far this month....

1 John McBain--18

2 Cole--15

2 Todd--15

4 Marty--14

4 Starr--14

6 Rex, Gigi, Stacy, Schuyler--11

However....

Bo--11

Nora--10

Dorian--9

Viki--8

• Members

Theresa had more layers than Gigi (and I couldn't stand Theresa).

JPL shows how underrated EM was as Ethan. JPL can't bring anything to the role of Rex other than smirks and yelling. When he has to do this type of leading man dunce material, he's lost.

So was today it for David? I have to admit I never bought the friendship between Viki and David, I don't believe they would ever be close, the main reason they ever were close was because he always has to genuflect to her while she tolerates him.

• Members

I loved seeing Viki and David, and I just love their friendship. It was SO nice to see David back to being David instead of that monk stuff. To bad he couldn't stay longer.

For a PI, Rex is an idiot.

Yeah, I believe Roxy could manage to do that. Huh uh....

So tired of Starr's whining self.

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I like Roxy, but she is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed....and wouldn't any normal person just starting pushing buttons and unplugging cords until the machine shut down? How did she know the make and model of the system at the clinic anyway? She's usually an emotional wreck or boozed up when she visits Rex's father.

And don't even get me started on Marty.... <_<

• Members

I didn't mind today’s episode. I loved seeing David and Vicki, they always make me smile, and that remark about her never winning any acting awards was classic. I also love how he shamelessly hits on her all the time and Brodicca are HOT!!! I could watch them all day long. I even liked Starr and Cole. On their own I could take them or leave them but together there all right. I could pick apart the rest of today’s scenes (anything involving Rex/Roxy, Marty/John) but with the state of network TV I've decided to focus only on the positive.

• Members

Roxy is an idiot. I cant beleive she would bring up instructions on how to take someone off life support to the hospital with her. Not only that but she goes and throws it in the public trash? I know she doesnt have that many working brain cells, but come on, I had to scratch my head on this.

• Members

Actually that Stacy is down to 11 spots is an improvement (and a surprise, I feel like she is on every fuhreakin' day!). As much as I loathe John McBain as a character, he's really not that bad in cop/investigator mode. It's just his romantic entanglements I find so watery and boring to watch. And even those are a vast improvement over Stacy. But then a visit to the dentist for a root canal is imminently preferable to spending an hour with Stacy. It's just painful and I want her away from my Roxy.

Archived