GH: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to Sacred at SC Boards

Hot on the heels of debuting its new hospital set, Guza says "Come April 23, you can watch GH in high definition."

Michael Wakes Up: "The return of Micheal will have an enormous impact on everyone in Port Charles. he will struggle with the news that he was in a coma for a year and you'll be surprised who he blames and who he forgives for what happened to him. His recovery will have plenty of bumps in the road and will make Jason's bout with brain damage in 1996 look like a day in the park. The Q's will play an important role in Micheal's return."

Sonny/Claudia/Ric: "Just as Sonny starts to trust Claudia, Ric's convinced she may be carrying his child. He goes as far as getting a court order for a paternity test, which has the potential to ruin Claudia's safety net and destroy all the progress she's made with Sonny."

Jason/Sam: "Sam and Jason will work closely to find out whether Claudia was actually responsible for shooting Micheal."

Nikolas/Rebecca/Lucky/Alexis: "Lucky will take a step back from the Nik/Rebecca situation to re-evaluate his own love life and to see if he can rediscover the one that got away from him. Nik will continue to grow closer with Rebecca. Alexis will especially be convinced that Rebecca has an ulterior motive for coming to town."

Robin/Patrick/Liz/Matt: "Robin will seek in-patient treatment for her postpartum depression. Patrick will depend on Matt and Liz to balance life as a single dad, but his heart will remain with Robin as he supports her through this difficult time. Matt will start forging his own relationships in PC."

Luke/Tracy/Ethan/Holly: "Luke's convinced that Ethan and he are father and son and that Tracy's going out of her way to hide the truth from him. When Holly comes to town, she makes a few astonishing reveals on the subject."

Maxie/Spinelli/Lulu/Johnny: "Maxie will find herself torn between Spinelli and Johnny. She makes her best effort the win Spinelli back, but when she learns that Johnny has slept with another woman, she can't help but feel jealous. Meanwhile, Lulu will play an important role in Micheal's return."

Kate/Olivia: "You will learn a few surprising things about both Kate and Olivia in May. Olivia's guilt over lying to Sonny about their son will reach an all-time high and you won't believe how she'll cope with her guilt. You also can expect to learn that Kate's not necessarily the person you thought she was."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ugh.

please, like sonny will do anything to claudia. some on, Sarah Brown is pimped and loved on the same level Cam Math is on on AMC

aka, w ehave no idea what we are doing so we are leading the audience on..

zzzz

this actually sounds OK

:rolleyes:

this also sounds OK.

time to throw Kate under the bus to prop Olivia some more?

• Members

They are soo not getting back together.

IMHO, it seems obvious when Robin was hating her baby they chem tested Liz & Patrick for when/if KMC leaves.

Lucky will be gone soon tho, but not liz...

I also read she and Nikolas hook up at the end of the month.

• Members

IMO, if KMc leaves, GH hires a new actress to be Patrick's love interest. They may grab one of the GL actresses or find a newbie. If they thought BH could anchor the hospital, they would have never brough KMc back in the first place. Also, it just feels like they are done with Liz now that the Jason thing is over. That may change, but I think Liz is destined for the nurse/best friend/confidante role for a good long while.

I also think that BB is out by the end of the year or even sooner. He will take the fall for Claudia in some capacity. His only hope is that GH hires an actress in her 20s, if not BB's is done with JC soon to follow.

How do you know Bob Guza is lying? His lips are moving.

• Members

I honestly dont think they are done with Liz. She has for her entire time on GH moved from front burner to onw ay to much to supporting to on far to little with nothing. She is written, IMHO, how all should be. She isnt lead, she isnt supporting, shes versatile.

And KMC anchors the hospital more than Liz? I just dont see it. If anything this storyline has proved KMc is not and can not be a lead actress. As bad as the writing was KMc's monotone one note acting style sure didnt help.

• Members

Hey, your beef is with GH not me. I disagree with you about KMc, but it does not matter what we think. It is clear that TPTB consider KMc an important asset to the hospital. She and JT are the characters that anchor the hospital and they are the ones that Frons chose to anchor both Night Shifts. If ABC thought that highly of Liz, they would have made her a bigger deal in the hospital and used her more, but they clearly do not. Maybe it is cyclical and Liz's turn will come around again.

Archived