GH: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

I dont got no beef with GH, nor you.

I just dont think Robin -- nor KMC is as important to GH/ABC as it seems. Everyone is disposable. Except Sonny/Jason. IMHO Robin & Patrick were picked for Night Shift because they had NO story on GH. It was mucn easier to transplant them than anyone else.

I dont think anyone at the hospital is important to GH, esp since General Hospital isnt that important to GH.

I do think Liz's time on the front burner will come again. because, again, she has spent a decade on and off that front burner.

I dont hate KMc either, i do ahte robin tho, I just think KMc is very limited and her mono tone and one style of Robin bugs the hell out of me when she should be doing so much more. But for the most part i do enjoy her in the role of Robin. But then again its always easier to be a critic and find the negative when you hate a character.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Possible Clinch for Elizabeth and Nikolas!

Monday April 13, 2009

An odd coupling just might be on your General Hospital screen soon, when a depressed Elizabeth falls into the arms of Nikolas. However, if this happens, we're assured it's a one-time thing and, though they intend to sleep together, it doesn't happen due to one of them passing out.

Elizabeth sees Jason with someone else - Sam, maybe - and Nikolas has spotted Helena and Rebecca together ... the two fall into each other's arms.

about.com

• Members

Honestly, looking back.. the past two years of Liz & Jason would have been so much better as Liz & Nik.

If Lucky was strung out, abusive, and they were struggling and broke... Liz turns to Nik to help with Lucky. Lucky is further put into a down spiral by realizing his brother is paying his bills and his wife is leaning on him. And that night Liz walked in on Lucky with Maxie she should have gone to Nikolas, not Lucky. Nik & Liz get drunk. they have hawt affair style sex all over his castle. The next day Lucky goes searching for Liz and finds her in bed with Nik.

Also, since they dropped Maxie & Nikolas in favor of Lucky & Maxie, they could have played that angle of it too. Having Liz ask Nik to fake date maxie to keep her away from Lucky.

• Members

Yeah, I like that idea. ;)

I hated Jiz so much... I'm glad they are over :D

Oh and that baby... Jake? He's still Jason's child, right? They didn't rewrite it maybe and made it Lucky's? :D It's a shame that Liz and Lucky don't share a child together...

• Members

I loved Liason. Always have. I remember when Lucky introduced liz to jason i couldnt wait for them to hook up. i waited 9 damn years and was screwed over. :rolleyes:

yes Jake is Jasons. Im telling you, Liz will be used as the mother to all who need a child, lol. She has Zanders. And Jasons. And she lost Ric's, and Jax's... did she ever even get prego by Lucky? Maybe his stuff dont work cuz girl sure is fertile.

• Members

Burton and Herbst did have chemistry and were ok together. But the fact that Jason is a murderer and a mobster and whatnot... I just can't get pass that. :D

OMG, maybe you are right! I mean, Liz gets pregnant whenever she sleeps with someone and yet she couldn't have Lucky's child! lol

• Members

Oh, i dont pay attention to crimes people commit on soaps, if i did id be able to like... well... humm.. almost no one. i liked that he was this mob man with guns and shoot outs and elizabeth was this former bad girl gone good.

yeah.. Liz has slept with Lucky, Ric, Zander, and Jason. Got prego by Ric, Zander, Jason. And she was able to pick up Jax's baby. But Lucky? Nope. never. lol.

• Members

I get what you are saying.. and I like my villains. But that's the issue. I like when my good characters make a mistake and do something bad (not murder though..). But I still see them as good. And then you have a villain that is constantly doing bad things, sure you can enjoy it somewhat. But you don't want your leading lady with him. You want her AGAINST him... that's why he's a villain and she's a good heroine. They have a conflict. I mean, would you like Hope with Stefano?

Now Jason is a mobster, but he's not portrayed as a villain. And I can't accept him as a hero. I guess he is a special kind of a villain... you can love him or hate him. I choose latter. lol

• Members

yeah... thats GH's biggest issue. i mean, back in the 90's the mob worked because theyw ere never heroes, or really villians. they were for the most part good men who did bad things. theyw ere complex. now its like murder = good, inforcing the law = bad. lol.

i just wish they could give Liz her edge back.

• Members

Word to everything said on this thread. I always felt that the fact that Lucky never had children with Liz (though he pretty much is Cameron and Jake's dad in all but name) was Guza's way of further emasculating Lucky. He seems to hate the character for some reason.

I am sure any second now GH is going to screen scenes featuring Luke and Squirrel Nutkin (aka Ethan) along the lines of "You may not be my son by blood... but you are more my son than Lucky ever was" blah blah.

The ruination of Liz is a whole other story. Again, somebody out there -- Frons? Korte? -- must despise Herbst.

Archived