GH: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

That pretty much happened yesterday, Luke said the following bullsh*t....

Luke: You know what's strange, though? It's like Ethan is the man that I raised Lucky to be.

Tracy: Hmm, wonder how that happened.

Luke: I don't know. I'm a terrible father. Lucky and I were so close when he was a young kid, so close, but I just couldn't stop him from growing up to be a stranger. And now Ethan, who is a stranger, is like, I don't know, the son that I had and somehow lost.

Luke: I look at Ethan and I see a little bit of me there, and all I can think about are the possibilities.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well come to think of it.. Lucky actually has NO kids at all.. lol And he's a Spencer... they really should have him impregnate ANYONE.. I mean, Lucky is in his mid 30s... sure, he can have kids in years to come, but going at this pace, should we expect the first new Spencer child when Lucky is 50?

• Members

"The Q's play an important role in Michael's return"

Does that mean that Michael will choose a life of substance and possibly a career in medicine over being in the mob? In effect, being the anti-Jason? nuMichael doesn't look like a scary, greasy mobster.

I'd love for this to happen, but this is Guza we're talking about.

• Members

I've always been curious about Liz and Nikolas. But I do like Nikolas and Rebecca together.

I HATE, hate, HATE this news about Kate. Not the person she seems to be? Of course, they're trashing her character to get rid of her. How about just make her Michael's shooter? Ugh. Anything to ruin what Sonny and Kate had.

Ruining Johnny's character too, probably. Maxie is becoming seemingly annoying.

I am looking forward to Michael's storyline. I've been waiting for a Jason Quartermaine-like storyline to pop up. If they do this right, it could turn out to be great.

No word on Jerry or Carly's pregnancy?

• Members

Aren't they putting the Hulu stuff on Youtube now? And its available to Overseas people. Theres a thread about it in one of the forums.

Anyways I digress. I am intrigued by the spoilers about Michael. And I really hope he does turn into the anti-Jason (as bellcurve put it). Its the logical culmination after 13 years of Sason. But then again Guza probably doesn't see it that way.

Archived