Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Josh Morrow already sucked the life out of Stafford as an actress, and the only way she's recovered is when Phyllis is pissed that Nick is screwing Sharon.

I used to be a big Stafford fan, until she got caught up in Morrow's orbit. She's shown just how good she is recently when she's isolated from Nick's orbit.

The more I think about it, the more I like BadZoe's idea about re-hiring Rick Hearst as a Matt Clark imposter to screw with Sharon and Nick, who Phyllis would bring to town. They can start off as professional, and they can slowly begin to fall for one another or something - just don't make them cartooney like Gloria and Jeffrey. I know, I know, another storyline about a look-alike, but they'd have to carefully tell it and do it in a more creative way.

• Members

That's true and I kinda like the idea, although another double would just be too much.

As much as I don't like Noah, I can understand why he's so screwed up. A mother that "doesn't know where she's sleeping that night" and a father who's marriage is in crumbles isn't exactly something a teenager should have to deal with. He has all the reasons to act out. However, I still do not like the character or the fact that he's already sleeping with Eden. Sure, the reality has teenagers doing it even sooner in some countries, but they really didn't have to rush.

• Members

My favourite part is when she just completely loses it as she is cutting up Sharon's things and lets out that loud scream.... of course interspersed over scenes of Sharon and Nick doing the nasty. It was a very well done scene. Paul Rauch strikes again.

Archived