Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Members

They have to get rid of Jeffrey stat. I also want them to tap into their Y&R/B&B cross over land and for Rick to be Whip from B&B. Overall he was a rather good guy, but a bit of a potential grey character which is what it would need.

I also think that after the last two episodes, Vail Bloom has to be shown the door. She hasn't been on for weeks and when she does come back it sounded like lines being read off a page. She really had no feeling at all behind a single word that she was saying. If the DA isn't convinced about the [!@#$%^&*] she is spouting, how are we the audience supposed to? She's not that bad in scenes with Adam, but maybe their chemistry transcends the line reading.

My current list of characters that could be cut tomorrow and barely anyone would even notice they were gone:

Victoria and JT

Heather and Paul

Colleen

Cane, Lily, Tyra, Devon and Ana

That would free up a lot of resources.

I hope MAB isn't planning on getting rid of Michelle Stafford, just to prop up the Nick and Sharon Romance. Phyllis grew a lot as a character after losing Daniel and I'd hate to see her not being able to pull herself back to prevent the same thing from happening with Summer. The last thing Summer needs is Slutty and Dickstick raising her. She'd be better off staying with Granny Nikki while the train wrecks get some therapy. I think they could all use visits with that sex therapist Jack saw.

Any chance that Ashley reported that Egg stolen?

Good luck with your exam, just don't bother fretting, it won't help the outcome.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They don't even think of her as Heather. It's just a moving body that has to play a role that she doesn't fit in. Either send her out or do something else with her already.

It just sucks having to put away everything I care for and study something that I'm not even interested in.

Thanks!

• Members

Studying a subject you aren't interested in is harder than anything. I have to do that as part of my job, and barely anything sticks, which has instead convinced me that I'm in the wrong line of work. Unfortunately with the economy in the current state it is in, it is better to just hold out for now and try and get as far ahead in it as I can.

Vail would have been much better as a sex pot, vixen. I have seen a lot of people who are better actors, yet still have a hard time, portraying that underlying intelligence that a lawyer should have.

I don't want Phyllis gone either Mark. On a side note, SOD has a new poll, who should Nick be with. 58% Sharon, 13%Phyllis and 29% Neither. I think the Phick fans are no longer fans, and don't want our girl with that loser. The Sharon fans can keep him, lol.

• Members

13%? 13%? 13%? Although I agree. I was VERY pro-Phick, and now I don't understand why she would want him. Forgive my french here, but why should she want him with that dirty d*ck, dipped into skanky Sharon at every turn. Yech!

He had a fiery, beautiful, sexy, funny PARTNER. And he squandered her for his child bride, the nutcase. (I loved Sharon Case...I'm not some rabid "Phick" or "Shick" fan).

Nick is going to have to earn audience respect again. This really was a mis-write of that character, IMO. Sleep with Sharon once...okay. But then expect Phyllis to get over it? Not so okay? THEN DO IT AGAIN? Dirty d*ck!

• Members

Could this be the beginning of the Phick and Shick fanbases turning Nick? Nah, underneath the outrage, you'll still want him for your girl. You want him, you love him, you want to kiss him and you want to marry him. LOL!

• Members

Great idea, I think Michelle Stafford works best when she plays off a dynamite actor (like Peter Bergman, and even Christian LeBlanc), that will NEVER be Joshua Morrow.

I'm all for getting Rick Hearst back, and slowly building to a realtionship with his character and Phyllis. They'd have to tell the story carefully though.

Archived