Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Members

I see your point with the "deaths", but I think it most cases, the characters were extremely minor. The David/Sabrina deaths drove something of an umberella story, which effects last to this day. Marge was always going to be used as a plot device for Katherine, and Clint was a cartoon villian that had no longterm impact, so I can see why he was killed. Again, Hope/Brad might be an exception, but I can't say the show suffered anything longterm by killing them off.

Death worries me too, but I don't think they'd kill any core essential characters off without much planning or sound reasoning.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really glad Cane's life is turning to sh*t...I just hate him. He sucks on so many levels.

Christel Khalil...is...actually...like...ACTING. And she's suddenly become likable. Lily isn't this moron...she actually grew a pair and a brain. Amazing. Perhaps there is hope for Tammin as well...

Lovin me some Jess, Melody and Jeanne..."You're some nobody's daughter".......BURN there Nikki, that was ice cold. It was great.

Esther and Chloe have such cute mother/daughter chemistry. Love them.

Not lovin Amber and Kevin...it's a dud. There is something about how Rikaart's acting that makes me laugh.

Adam is terrific. Such a little schemer...keep doing those push ups Adam, your ankle bracelet will be off in no time and your pecks will be well defined. Score.

Billy is awesome. That's all I got. Billy Abbott and Billy Miller are awesome on so many levels.

• Administrator

The Polka Dot Door

the Polka Dot Door

see you soon at

the Polka Dot Door

for songs and stories

and so much more

At the Polka Dot Door

:lol:

Oh and...."Polkaroo was here?!? And I missed him again?!?" :)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Ahh.....my childhood. :lol:

• Members

God that has got to be the most annoying job. I would need a cigarette after every song and I don't even smoke

GR has actually been tolerable today the story just needs to wrap. AF has good moments and not as good moments to put it nicely.

Getting tired of Sharon moving back and forth for plot purposes time to progress the charcter's story

• Administrator

Don't forget Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show!

Skinnamarink-a-dinky-dink.

Skinnamarink-a-doo I love you

I love you in the morning and in the afternoon

I love you in the evening and underneath the moon

Uh, yeah!! :)

Yeah we sure are......let's stop cause I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Archived