Y&R: Jill To Be Temporarily Recast

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love Anna Stuart, but she doesn't really have that larger than life ferocity that Jess brings to the role. I would love Lauren Koslow if she wasn't so caught up in Days. It could be one of Paul Rauch's old pals. Maybe Christine Jones or Vicki Wyndham? God help us if it's that actress who played Carmen Santos on GL.

• Members

Toups! YUCK!

Deborah Adair would make the most sense.

Lauren Koslow would be FRIGGING AWESOME. LOVE HER.

Would Paul Rauch ever hire Louise Sorel>?????? I know they have a prior history and she is too old.

MAYBE DONNA MILLS???????? I love me some Donna Mills. A little short term stint.

Michele Lee would be wonderful but would never do it. Her looks are so similar to Jess's

And I repeat- I want Jess to recover quickly and be back as Jill asap.

• Members

I'm sure it's most likely going to be a temporary recast. It would be interesting to see who Katherine's real daughter is, but at the same time I'd rather them figure out who it is and have the character actually already have died off screen then go through a whole "You're my long lost daughter" thing.

One thing is for sure, I hope they don't go and make Nikki her daughter. I'm not sure if Nikki's mother was ever mentioned in depth, but if I remember correctly she was raised by her mother along with her sister.

• Members

Adair really does make the most "sense".. I did not mind her the couple of times I caught her on Days. And if she is still looking good... Go for it...

But Brenda Dickson would be such a must see "event"..And in the end , no one from Y&R in those days is around anymore, as far as execs...Ah, it'll never happen. But the idea of it is SO good.

• Members

Dickson will never be asked back to Y&R, though that would definitely be a ratings bonanza. She's just too batshit crazy. I though about Sorel too, but she will not work with Rauch again. I don't think it'll be Adair. Again, probably one of Rauch's old GL/OLTL buddies. I'm calling it to be either Christine Jones or the chick who played Carmen Santos on GL, or possibly Susan Pratt, who I think would be an ideal choice. She's got spunk and sass to spare.

Archived