Y&R: Jill To Be Temporarily Recast

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I hope and pray that Jess is OK. As much as I hated her in the beginning, she won me over, and I never want her to leave for a reason such as illness. Why are some of you pushing for Lauren Koslow??? She was Lindsay Welles, and was a pitvotal character for a couple of years. Diedre Hall.. again, off limits in my book because she's blonde, and she is also Barbara Anderson! If the role is TRULY to be temp... then I think they can convince Adair to reprise it, even if she is retired.. after all, it's supposed to be TEMPORARY. If it goes to a permanent recast, they need to move heaven and EARTH to get Dickson. She needs the work, and I'm betting she'd be ready to grovel right about now. But as a last ditch effort, if neither Jess nor Brenda can work... then what's wrong with Jaclyn Smith?

WB_JacklynSmith_325.jpg

• Members

Okay, I will forever be advocating this woman's return to daytime, so I'm totally biased, but what about Lynn Herring? I think she has the right look, and has the feistiness and sexuality of Jill. Plus, she's LA based. I think it would be a perfect match.

Archived