New Kim Zimmer interview!

Guest dc cubs

Sara Bibel's Deep Soap Blog has a recap of a short interview that Michael Fairman did with Kim at the GL Universal trip. The blog also has an interview with Jeff Branson and some other info from the GL trip. Here's the KZ stuff and you can click the link below to read the whole blog.

Deep Soap Blog

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It depends on what they read. If they read comments which say GL should have been canceled years ago, it wouldn't do them much good. Or if they read comments saying bring this person/that person/those people back or this viewer or that viewer will never watch the show again, that probably don't do anything to change their minds, since they'd end up being asked to bring about 15 or 20 people back. Certainly they should follow some of the comments, the ones they can work with. I hope they at least take all the negative comments about Mallet and Marina to heart.

I'm surprised Kim reads them because I'd think she's already heard them a million times anyway (comments about her appearance, claims that she hates her female co-stars, claims that she comes up with all her own stories and her relationships).

Archived