AMC: Actor exits temporarily

• Members

"All My Children" Head-Writer Charles Pratt Jr. recently reported that David Canary's character, Adam Chandler, would go on a three week hiatus in March. Don't miss getting in your last winter 2008-2009 glimpses of the silver-fox on Monday, March 9, when Adam decides to hit the road. The grandfather won't be leaving Pine Valley alone, expect not one but two other characters to join him, at least for a while.

Hm, is it possible Colby and Little Adam are going with him?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. I quit the day after the wedding. I gave the show another chance and got nothing for my trouble. Anyway...

How much does Canary make? Has he taken similar breaks? I think that's a better indication of whether this is a simple vacation or possible something more.

• Members

I have an idea. Since Adam is leaving with TWO characters, is it possible that he's heading to California to see Liza? That would explain Colby leaving with him (if she is). And after three weeks, maybe he, Liza and Colby with return to Pine Valley.

However, don't know who's the second person leaving with him? JR or Little Adam? Maybe even Petey?

• Members

I thought the "vacation" was a by-product of contract negotiations, like Tad.

With Cady out of the running maybe it's a recast Dixie or (recast) Liza. Liza would be interesting.

I am not recalling, did David have many dealings with Liza?

Maybe Erica goes, she's supposedly involved somehow in his hijinx.

• Members

Ditto. I quit watching AMC after Bianca made her exit last Tuesday. Without Bianca on the canvas. I will never be able to suffer the asinine stories and dreadful dreck that is AMC. There is nothing remotely engaging let alone interesting on AMC. Pratt has sunk a soap that was already on life support.

• Members

Yep, and somehow Zach and Kendall will be twisted into the mix as well. Its the cirlce of life in Pine Valley ;)

Adam actually has been at the forefront these last couple of weeks again.... I guess it was just a case of rotating storylines.... why can't they do that with Zach and Kendall, or Ryan.....

Archived