AMC Weds 2/25

• Members

Zach is a jerk. I never was a big fan but this storyline is making me hate him. WTF is his attitude with Erica who was trying to show understanding and kindness. CREEP :angry:

LOVING JERICA :wub: Poor Jackson is grieving so much and what I loved about these scenes is that it was about Jack today, not Erica, and she was there for him with love, sympathy, and support. I wished he would have taken her up on that offer to spend the night rather than see her at the Carey/Hayward gag propfest I'm sure we'll have to endure :rolleyes:

Was David sincere in his comments to JR? Somehow I doubt it. He is like a stalker with Amanda. I don't blame her for being creeped out.

It's funny to see red scrubs :lol:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What terrible writing. Two secrets revealed in the exact same way in two back to back act breaks. That's just...lazy. I'd almost think it was clever if they acted like they were aware of it. But no, just lazy writing in an attempt to get from A to C without dealing with B.

Guest dc cubs

Again, the spermgate story is one big cluster. I couldn't believe it today when Erica compared Bianca taking Gabby to Paris to Travis winning sole custody of Bianca. WTF! If they have Erica side with Zach its like she's admitting that both of her daughter's are wrong. Erica is putting all the blame on Reese when it belongs with Bianca and Zach.

• Members

I'm no fan of Reese but, I am really tired of her getting all the backlash, and Zach getting nothing. Reese is the homewrecking whore, though Zach kissed her, but whatever. This storyline is making me dislike Erica as well. I wish she'd go back to the days she detested Zach and felt he wasn't good enough for her daughter - turns out she was dead right.

I hope TK leaves so bad............

So sick of David and Amanda having the same, "get JR drunk tonight" conversation. :rolleyes:

I don't know beans about pregnancy, but shouldn't Amanda be showing a little by now? I'm not sure.

I wonder if having her NOT show would mean she might lose the baby.

All in all, I thought it was a boring show.

The Hubbards show up randomly again, not in their own stories, but to be accessories to the other residents of PV. They haven't had decent airtime since B&E. Is it true what others have said? That Pratt won't write for miniorities? He certainly doesn't know how to write for women.

• Members

I currently despise her. I'm surprised she didn't get down on her knees and offer Zach --- yeah I'll stop there.

If you haven't noticed in the past few months (where Zach's best daddy ever status was the focus when it came to child), and between yesterday and today, they're placing Zach's role in the child's life above Reese's, it was like Reese signing the rights away was the signal to finally say it loud and say it proud with Erica as the spokesperson.

Kendall has been written well most days since coming out of the coma, today wasn't one of them. Zach was his typical all-about-his feelings, wants, needs critical, judgmental self today (how on the planet he still acts this way consistently with her especially after fu*kin up so bad amazes me, kudos Pratt, I think) and yet she had "please don't leave me" written all over her demeanor again. Sickening.

He's planning a story for them, but he has a fast pace so it might just be 2 episodes long.

It feels like they've been having this conversation for 2-3 months, lol, which they have.

I think she'll have the baby. A full term baby by May, lol.

• Members

I disagree. The Hubbards haven't gotten decent airtime since December. In December when the Rebecca story was really going we were seeing a lot of them plus Angie in fights with David.

In January when everything seemed to change with the show is when they're airtime was cut back.

• Members

LMAO @ "'Get JR drunk tonight' conversation!" :lol:

David: "Get JR drunk tonight!"

Amanda: "I can't. It takes time."

David: "You have no time!"

Amanda: "I need time."

David: "You're out of time!

Amanda: "I'm waiting for the right time."

David: "Make it the right time and get JR drunk tonight!"

• Members

I loved the Jack/Erica scenes. It was nice to see her supporting him for a change.

I also liked how Aidan was there for Annie today.

Not much else to comment on that hasn't already been said. David & Amanda had the same conversation they've been having for months and it was convenient that both Krystal & Reese overheard something they shouldn't have. I have no clue why Erica is putting so much blame on Reese and none on Zach. Her comparison between Zach missing Gabrielle to her losing Bianca years ago just makes me want Reese to slap some sense into her since she's Gabrielle's other parent, not Zach!

I am looking forward to Amanda & Krystal's confrontation tomorrow since at least it should bring a new dimension to this story. I also can't wait for Reese to team up with Adam against the Kane/Slater clan!

• Members

Erica's ass kissing of Zach is really getting on my nerves.... Pratt was doing so good with Erica, but he totally has missed it on this one.... The real Erica Kane would have a vendetta against him too, not just Reese for many, many things.

Its just as bad as when she used to be the only one who would sing Ryan's praises a few yrs back.

Archived