DAYS : Actress leaving

• Members

I guess. But look at the improvement Kirsten Storms has shown as Maxie rather than as Belle; ditto Farah Fath as Gigi rather than Mimi. DAYS cant write for single characters, just couples, and therefore characters become less defined. Even Sami has lost what made her interesting and if it werent for Ali Sweeney's recognisability (I'm sure there's another word for that), Sami would be no more 'central' to the canvas than Nicole, Chloe, etc. They're all written as plot points instead of well defined characters.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't blame her, either. "Days" used to be one of my favorite TV shows. I'll occasionally (very seldom) turn it on out of curiosity and I probably won't even watch a full minute. It's been well over five years since I watched a full episode. There's no interest there at all. I can't stand it.

• Members

Id have a hard time seeing this dark haired girl as the daughter of Liza. Surely there are other roles for her. Bianca's sister, Molly Montgomery is one that comes to mind. She could come and tempt Petey and cause trouble for Colby. Plus with Binks and Greenlee soon gone, she could help fill in the void left by Jack's missing family

Archived