Krista Tesreau(Mindy) returns to GL!

• Members

More great news for GL fans! Hot on the heels of the can't-miss comeback of Grant Aleksander (Be sure to tune in on Monday!) will be Krista Tesreau, who joined GL as Mindy in 1983. This will be a real treat for longtime viewers: Tesreau, Aleksander and Michael O'Leary (Rick) were three of the GL's popular Four Musketeers (Beth Chamberlin rounds out the crew as recast Beth; Judi Evans originated the role). Look for her to first air in early March.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMHO, perhaos this is money being freed up from the departures of Ricky Paull Goldin (ex-Gus), Beth Ehlers (ex-Harley), Nicole Forrester (ex-Cassie), John Driscoll (soon-to-be ex-Coop) and Michelle Ray Smith (ex-Ava).

IMHO (again), Ricky and Beth's contract were expensive and they were probably in the top 5 highest paid performers on the show which allows GL to return some of the faves.

But who the f*ck cares, Mindy's returning! :D

• Members

I sure hope so. Either way, at least the show seems to be picking up.

I don't know where the money came from but I don't think any of the departures from the past year have hurt the show. If the money is from there, then it was worth the casting changes.

GL finally seems to be remembering its history and Mindy was such a huge part of the history of so many people who are still on the show. I'd almost wondered if GL had forgotten her. Thankfully not.

• Members

Or perhaps until GL's 75th Anniversary and I think all this "talk" and "speculation" about GL being cancelled is just that. GL will keep going as long as the show's controlling its cost, improving the writing, innovating within themselves, keeping the ratings up, and making profit.

Don't jinx it with the "C" word.

Archived