AMC: Wednesday, February 4, 2009

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I love him as Frankie and wish that AMC would explore something for him. Nothing against JR Martinez, but Frankie would have done well in "Brot's" storyline. He didn't have to be physically scarred. The emotional scars of him wandering around the woods when he first came back would have been enough. Angie & Jesse could have fell into it too. They even could have tried to test a Jake/Taylor/Frank triangle. Taylor originally came to town to look for him, but she could have been his love as well. Oh well.

• Members

I'd love to see Brot/Frankie interacting, it'd be more plausible given Frankie was in the service.

But then again that would make sense..........

Uhm Greenlee you weren't dead or in a coma, where were YOU all those months when Fusion was going down the financial toilet? You sure weren't there

• Members

I cant believe Greens had the nerve to blame all of Fusion's financial problems on Erica. Instead of worrying about her company, she was off chasing Ryan

WTF was Erica wearing? That looked like some ugly reject from the 80s. She's much too small for those big shoulder pads. Alexis Colby, she is not

Im loving the JR/Amanda/David triangle. This is the best story on the show

Angie, put your hat back on. LOL...she was sporting Cassandra's hairdo today and if I dint know better, Id have thought they were mother/daughter

• Members

Cheap, WTF was Erica wearing? :lol: I hated shoulder pads in the 80's and that feeling won't ever change. I wished erica would've slapped GreenMe today, she had alot of nerve blaming erica for the state of the company when she's never at work. Erica has had alot of crap to deal with for one her daughter has been in the hospital for months fighting for her life, she was stabbed, and her son was killed. If anyone deserves to be yelled at it should be greenme, all she has done is chase after ryan. Greenbitch needs to cut erica some slack, but I do wonder why erica felt the need to hide that fact, I wonder if that has to do with a spoiler about erica/adam teaming up to take over fusion, I felt that was odd that adam was there. Pratt is writing erica all wrong, erica is a smart business woman, she wouldn't tank fusion like that, I hope he has a good reason why he is trashing her rep as a businesswoman.

• Members

Agreed, Rebecca must have some ridiculous clause saying she can't get slapped..... Annie didn't slap her, Erica hasn't slapped her.... no one has slapped her since she came back.

Erica should have

So Adam now at odds with Erica? Hmmm I was very glad to see Adam sort of back to dictating storyline today.

• Members

IA, I also wanted Erica to smack her. I remember that if it wasnt for Erica stepping in there would be no Fusion as the FDA shut it down following the disastrous Bella scandal and that happened under Greenlee's watch, not Erica. Greenlee rarely takes responsibility for her actions and this is no exception

• Members

I also wanted Erica to smack Greenlee. Greens was so out of line trying to blame Erica when she blew off work for months.

I know it's just a soap, but it bothers me that David has so much free time as the Chief of Staff. He shows up way too often at inopportune times. I'm glad Frankie lied about Amanda's date of conception although I'm sure David will figure it out soon enough. I loved how Krystal had the flashback when she heard Amanda was pregnant.

I thought Alicia Minshew was great when Kendall was seething about Reese and Zach. I hate where this story is headed, but if this episode was any indication the acting should be good.

• Members

Angie, Jesse, Frankie,Tad and Jake should all be thrown in jail. I had Reese's number from day one. She set her sights on Zach in Paris and used Binks to get to him. I hope Kendall rips Reese into tiny little Pieces really soon.

Erica smacking Greenpea across her face would have been good. Erica hasn't slapped anyone in a while. :D

29eszfo.gif

Archived