ABC needs to give Florencia Lozano anything she wants.

• Members

I was just alluding to something similar in Another Thread, but I think at this point, Todd is one of those characters who SHOULD come and go like David Vickers, I just can't see that character sustaining 52 weeks a year, his constant shenanigans drain me.

I don't know all what's going on behind the scenes, but if they can bend over backwards for Tuc thy sure as hell could have done a better job with Andrea Evans' Tina. With her child still being school age I know it must be hard, but she could still do summers in New York. And if the reasoning behind bringing Tuc back again and again is b/c the fans want him, well I want Tina more, and I'm sure there are many of us who feel that way. Granted, I don't want Tina with no Viki scenes.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SFK! You are just hitting all my buttons!

Well according to that same supposed "insider" It was rewrite central at OLTL this summer and war this winter. Frons thought Andrea was a waste of time and money from the getgo- and logistically it was a nightmare with her scheduling requirements.

Supposedly, Valentini and Carlivati never wanted Andrea to leave- she was supposed to come and go on a recurring basis just like David- This was all Fron's doing.

Andrea is OLTL to me (alot of people dislike her, whatever) I really hope she will return, it is good to know that the writers love her- this was the network's doing. And she should be commended for being SO kind to them in her interviews..

And she was very clear about 3-4 months in, she gave an interview and said "I SEE MY FAMILY MORE NOW WORKING bicoastal (due to ABC's and OLTL's accommodations ) then when I was working on Passions!"

Andrea would have stayed and I am sure she wanted to.

But yeah- Why Tina was segregated from the entire cast that she should have been sharing scenes with was ludicrous- and I have a feeling there is alot more to that than we know.

I make fun of (who I think are bad actors all the time), but I sure do love an 80's camp diva.

You give me Brenda Dickson and Andrea Evans onscreen at any given time and I am happy.

Archived