The Suds Report: Jan. 30, 2009

• Members

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Maybe he could make a mold of his johnson and send it to one of those personalized di--o companies and have them send it to Ron WITH the chocolates.

He raves about one show or another like an insane fangirl.

To tell you the truth, there is not one really outstanding show on daytime worth the overzealous praise he gives one or the other.

All of his pathetic Y&R is the best soap ever! OLTL is the best soap ever! It is all sooooooooo ridiculous for a journalist to behave like this.

I will say that I do believe he has good sources.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are a fan of Ron's work, correct? Then WHY, OH WHY would you put this idea out there?!? Do you know how many people are probably about to receive "Branco Specials" thanks to you?

RC, MAB, Martha Byrne, Tuc Watkins, David Fumero, Victoria Rowell...

I hope you're proud of yourself!

• Members

HELLO! is an extremely popular magazine in England that focuses on celebrities, royalty, UK politicians and socialites. It's basically 'People' mixed with 'Vanity Fair'...A few years ago a Canadian edition launched and has also become extremely popular.

Nelson writes for it, as a freelancer. Thus, if he doesn't have a story to sell to the magazine he doesn't get paid. That's why he's so furious at La Lucci and Sweeney for turning him down, it's money he doesn't get to earn...

Again, he only has two modes: Shrieking Bitch and Kudos Slut

• Members

Daytimefan, I am shocked that he freelances for Hello.

He is entertaining in a tabloidish way (He can be hilariously funny on those Daytime Confidential podcasts)

but he crosses the line in such a low class way in his reporting that he loses so much credibility...

Y&R seems to like him, which surprises me. (Well he does currently praise Y&R )But he trashes B&B more than I do! I am surprised that Brad Bell has not blacklisted him from speaking with any of the two Bell shows cast/production-

• Members

What was with that dildo comment to Eden Riegel? Out of order.

Why is GL flexing like Phillip Spaulding is Luke Spencer or Victor Newman?

I'm not hating, I just don't agree that Tuc Watkins is G-d's gift to comedy, or daytime for that matter. I hope TW has a good head on his shoulders and is having fun with all of the hoopla, humble and good-hearted. Soap execs are dumb though. It would be so like them to believe all the hype and convince themselves that they need TW more than they really do.

Archived