AMC: Thursday, January 29, 2009

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everything just seemed to work today.

Erica was at very best.

Was shocked Kendall awoke today throught it would happen at the end of Tomorrows show. Also thgought the Erica/Josh scene was well done.

The actress who plays Claire was a real good casting.

That little look Amanda gave when she saw Gaby's wedding dress said everything she was feeling without saying a word.

Does Colby even know Bianca or Reese? Doesn't really matterjust thought she was a little out of place. Glad that Opal is playing such a big role in all the Wedding stuff.

• Members

This is terrible news! I was hoping that bitch would stay gone. Free up that airtime for someone interesting. I hope the writers will make room to ignore her at least some of the time. Don't want to see that smothering bitch at all, but if we must, can't there be times when she is not dominating everything? It's ridiculous!

ANDREA

• Members

1) What a great episode. Erica was the star from the shower, to her final scene looking at the framed photos. Wow, Susan. I hope there is more grieving to the Josh story. I can go for a big Erica breakdown. And Reese and her Mamma, I likey.

2) Mary: Maybe I will catch up with Adam.

Erica (running past): Don't bother. He's moved on.

3) Holy facelift Donna Love! Awesome to see Mary either way.

Thanks Pratt for a good ep.

Also, having a Kane woman event w/o Myrtle really made me sad. Little things like this remind me that we lost such a legend.

• Members

I cant believe Im saying this but Im enjoying Bitch Doctor. Not so much how she is iwth Annie but she was great getting in Tad\'s face. She\'s a good bitch and playing the role well. I found the closeup to be a really freaky shot of her

1233276032.jpg

Yesterday I said she reminded me of the Batman character Harley Quinn. Heres a pic of her from the live action series, Birds of Prey. She even looks like her

BP01_MSCT06.jpg

LMAO at Erica throwing snow at Bianca to shut her up. Thank you Erica

Glad to see Mary but why was her scene so short? What a dissapointment bc I expected her to act up or at least bicker with Erica.

Archived