AMC: Thursday, January 29, 2009

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It was excellent!

Mary's appearance could have been longer, but I loved how the shower was centered on Erica. As much as Erica dislikes Reese, that shot of Erica looking at her kids photos at the end suggests to me that she invited Claire to help mend fences between them.

Dr. Sinclair and Tad were electrifying together! I hope Pratt was paying attention and pairs them eventually.

I loved the suspense when Annie nearly confessed all to Dr. Sinclair. MCE nailed it once again.

Now that Kendall is awake, I can't wait for her reaction to everything that's happened!

• Members

This was a very good episode. I loved the bridal shower. It was so real it made me wince with the silly games (toilet paper bridal gown, bingo, gift bow hat) and the mothers from hell.

It was nice to see Erica try to "sponsor" Reese's mom in how to have a lesbian daughter. It made me see how far she's come since Bianca came out all those years ago. And having her call them out of bed ("Let's go sleepyheads!") was so sweet.

This episode showed me the story Rinks could've had without all the Zach/baby drama.

Why is Bianca always dressed in black or gray? Erica flits around in all these vibrant colors and Bianca walks around looking like Agnes of God.

And that slap! Careful Mother Williams, the last time Zach didn't like the way someone touched Reese, he shot him in the head and ordered them to cut out his heart.

Guest dc cubs

I'm still not sure of Erica's motives. At first I thought it was to antagonize both Reese and Greenlee. However, now I'm not so sure. Maybe she was trying to get Reese and her mother to work things out.

I liked the first scene with Bianca and Reese waking up in the morning before Erica interrupted them. If the show had focused more on showing Rinks like that and being happy together then I would have liked them as a couple. I did like them for the first couple of weeks. Then they inserted Zach and Reese's past history with Simon which resulted in Bianca's trust issues and things went to hell. How ofter are Rinks in scenes alone together. Mostly what I have seen so far are scenes with Reese and Zach that far outnumber scenes with Bianca and Reese.

• Members

I believe that Erica is okay with Reese now. If she was still working against her I think we get a few scenes showing that. I truly believe she thought she could work her Erica Kane magic and Reese and her mom would make up.

But she was totally screwing with Greenlee.

Archived