AMC: Wednesday, January 21st, 2008

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been so proud of AMC since Pratt took over. But this story is really starting to worry me. The recent spoilers have been about Kendall and now this story with Josh and the last 3 days have been all about Kendall.

Why in the hell is he listening to all these damn letters and going this route.

I mean there have been 2000 mentions of Kendall in all this and now just one mention of Josh's father Jeff. The first damn picture in his wallet we see is Kendall. The whole reason he did this was for Kendall.

It looks like we are going back down the road. He was kind of treading on it with Ryan for a little while and now everything is about Kendall.

• Members

ERICA AND JACK. The ONLY reason to watch today for me :wub::wub:

I loved the entire exchange from the battle to the gentleness. I LOVE THESE TWO and with Pratt's comments a couple of weeks ago about them, I have renewed faith. Of course I won't be watching until it begins to happen but that's no great loss from what I saw yesterday and today. This show sucks as badly now as it did when B&E were in charge. :blink:

• Members

I loved all the Erica support. It's awesome to see so many people genuinely empathizing with her. I love that she can still bring out a softer more honest side of David as well. :) Even Joe was surprisingly compassionate with her.

• Members

I hoped that Erica and Jack would talk about more REAL stuff today, not just more fluff about their go-nowhere relationship. Ya know... since Josh is DEAD and all. I got a flicker of it when Erica said "You think this is a GAME?!" and squinted her eyes. Loved the moment. But there was no follow up to show more of the depth of what Erica is going through right now. I wanted bigger. Some grand scenes. These life and death times are supposed to show us why people are important to each other, the reasons Jack is the one there for Erica, or why he can't be. They're really mishandling this "great love of the ages". And I really want to want them together. But what I'm getting on-screen isn't supporting what I WANT to believe in.

Love Angie. Everywhere and in everything. Debbi Morgan is so great at expressing why things are IMPORTANT to Angie, and it makes the audience sit up and believe they're important too. I wish other actors were as good at this. If it's not written on the page, SHOW me how much it means to you, give me your heart and soul! Debbi Morgan always does.

Jacob Young can't handle drinking scenes. He really can't, and it's more awkward when his whole storyline hinges on them.

Shocked at the Gillian mention. Just STUNNED.

I didn't see Joe, where was he?

• Members

I hear you believe me but I also felt that this was not the time or the place for them to discuss their issues, not when Erica was so obviously raw emotionally and taking the brunt of it out on Jack. I want them to finally talk about things when there are no distractions, and when we can get exactly what you are talking about above. I was happy today with the subtle hints of pain they both were feeling by being apart. When Erica said she was "alone" I knew exactly what she meant by that and how badly she had wanted Jack to be with her, but I also understood why he felt she needed to let him know that since they've been at odds so much lately. I would LOVE to get the writing that precious Zendall gets but that's not what Pratt does for anyone else, so I have to take what I can get , when I can get it and luckily Walt/Susan are so good together that they make it work.

Archived