AMC: Wednesday, 1/7/08

• Members

I really couldnt stand JR and Babe under Alexa. Bc of this I initially hated the repairing after she was recasted. I opposed them for the longest time until I finally realized that my reasons for disliking them were no longer valid. JR wasnt the drunk psycho, always getting angry and treating her like crap. And Babe wasnt acting like some naive smug skank.. They geniunly seemed to be happy and in love and were good together and for each other. They actually worked and were a much better fit. I never got that with Alexa's Babe. She and JR visually, looked good together, but thats about all they had going for them

I really thought she was going to be a Hayley recast. Too bad they didnt go that route

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read that too. Even more reason Taylor can join and interact with more people. Once they explain why she won't ship off ever again Taylor WILL have to get a job and I can't see her working at Fusion... unless she works for Tad's Private Eye business, but I feel like she'd need the "structure" of the PVPD to be happy.

• Members

ICAM! Alexa's Babe made me want someone to smack her smug judgmental ass to hell. Her relationship with JR was warped because the more he reacted to her [!@#$%^&*], the more she judged him and blamed his father.

I could tolerate Baker's Babe but I'm glad the character is dead and I want her to STAY DEAD, too.

ITA. Ehlers has made Taylor a real woman, not another fluffy Fusion girl. She reminds me of some of my female friends who aren't into make-up and expensive clothes. Taylor has been way too separated from the rest of the cast on AMC and having her join the police force would be a great idea.

• Members

Taylor and Brot (Ehlers and Martinez) should definitely stay together. But if they do, I think you will see tptb write both of the characters off of the show and let them have their happily ever after. I have no interest, whatsoever, in seeing Taylor as a cop or anything in law enforcement for that matter. BE played a cop on Guiding Light for nearly 20 years, and that much more than enough. It is bad enough that I already feel like I am just watching Harley Part 2 on AMC.

Jake with Natalia (Jesse's daughter)? No, no, no, no, no...

RPG has shown fantastic chemistry with both Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) and Chrishell Stause (Amanda). Since Budig is leaving, I'd love to see RPG paired up with CS again, but have tptb make it a true romance this time. Jake and Amanda were scorchingly HOT together! Plus Jake and Amanda "fit", they balanced each other out very nicely IMVHO.

• Members

The fact that I knew exactly what you meant means I'VE been watching this show too long.

Galen did run off with the Dr. Stephen that was in the middle of the whole Dixie/Craig/Gloria mess. She was a lawyer, in Jackson's firm, natch. She reminded me of Michelle Pfeiffer, the recast that is.

The fact I know she's a recast really does prove I've been watching the show too long. The first Galen was a redhead, who was interested in Trevor.

Archived