2009: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

He sure is......hmmmm......

There's only one left now....Scott "Murder Mystery" Hamner.

I believe she just helped out. Sort of like the recent return (and departure again) of Leslie Nipkow to ATWT. Sometimes shows need help for some reason (to get further ahead, vacations, hiatus, etc) and they just hire for the short term.

• Members

With Lisa de Cazotte joining the production team and likely assuming the EP duties soon, I think we'll be seeing some new producers and directors at AMC. I know she re-used a lot of the old Passions producing team at Night Shift 2. If those same people are up to switching coasts, we might see some of them working for AMC.

As for writer's, Pratt seems to like what he has for now, and thankfully, AMC dodged a bullet by not picking up Dufour after her trial period.

• Members

And replace her with who? Chances are, whoever any of us wants to replace JHC, either 1) they won't commute, or 2) they won't want the gig. Frankly, if we get Lisa de Cazotte, we'll be lucky.

And as for Agnes Nixon returning in any capacity (other than occasional guest star)? As Dorothy Zbornak would say, she doesn't even leave fingerprints anymore! I (heart) Aggie, but she needs the rest!

Archived