AMC: Monday, 12/29/08

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, AMC, no matter how much nice packaging you try to put them in, Rylee is as ghetto as ghetto can be. Ryan wants to live with GREENLEE with the son he has with KENDALL and daughter he has with ANNIE. I know, there was a lot of sperm donating going on, but still, he's such a slut.

And I really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeally just liked this short brief sequence of David playing the piano (WTF?!) while Krystal rests on the sofa and has quick flashbacks to her apeshit moments from last week. That was real, real nice.

• Members

WTF didnt Greenlee walk out that door with Opal and Emma? She saw that her presence easily upset Annie. In fact Greenlee ALWAYS agitates Annie. I swear she's trying to make matters much worse. There was no reason for her to stick around behind and pretty much rub her place with Ryan in Annie's face

"Get out of my house bitch!" Go Annie! Stab the bitch! Stab her!

Petey doesnt wear glasses anymore? He was looking good but I prefer for them to keep the nerd look and not try and make him look hot

• Members

Annie should be the voice of the fans and get to do all the things we want. She can stab Greenlee and then go over to PVH and unplug Kendall while dancing the Hustle on her grave.

I'd like it if Petey was all nerdy most of the time, but when it came time for parties and such, he cleans up all nice and looks delicious.

Archived