AMC: Friday, December 26th, 2008

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im really not liking this current crazy Annie angle. I loved her crazy when she was herself in the present but I have no interest in her thinking she's a child and now Emma. Bring back delusional, bitchy Annie. She was more fun

Rylee is dreadful and disgusting. Ryan wants a ready made family consisting of him, Greenlee, Spike and Emma? Someone please gag me.

• Members

oh great ANOTHER Rylee sex scene?

I cant believe Annie just walked out of Oak Haven and is at the PH. That place is a complete joke

At least this wasnt completely destroyed. Ugh, Krystal takes 1 step forward and then 2 steps back. I cant believe she's back buying David's BS after finally getting a clue on Tuesday.

• Members

Bobbie Eakes' fall down the stairs wasn't much better! :lol:

Cheesy all the way.

I can't believe they let Rylee have sex again. AMC is probably the least sex-filled soap on the air (which doesn't bother me), so to have the same couple do it twice, in the same soap day and in "consecutive" episodes was surprising.

Please do NOT kill Greenlee. Let RB go off and make a pilot and have it not picked up and then return next summer to tell Ryan to go to hell and get her balls back. I'm so tired of everyone being killed off and then returning years later to everyone's shock and awe. Can't anyone just leave town anymore?

Sigh...why do I feel I'm wrong and Annie is killing Greenlee? Knock out two great actresses for the price of one, I guess.

What is bothering me most about this is that no parent is with their child on Christmas Eve , save Bianca/Reese. hellastupid

• Members

I know, what a waste of an episode!

UGH to Rylee doing the nasty again.

Imo, all the Ryan/Greenlee/Annie/Aidan scenes could have waited until this week. I would have preferred a Christmas episode with the Hubbards celebrating for the first time in 20 years, Opal/Peter getting together with Erica/Bianca/Reese/Zach and the rest of the Chandlers (Stuart, Marian, Colby) trying to cheer up Adam. That, together with the David/Krystal scenes would have been much better than what we got this year.

I am relieved that Father Clarence didn't show up. I hope he disappears forever!

Archived